[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I dont know if your understand what im saying.. I dont want to sell back the item I want a box where i can type in say 300 credits and it shows $3 or if i type in 400 credits it shows $4
Sorry, in that case I've no idea what you're trying to accomplish. Could you clarify, please?

Fillip

I just want my buyers of credits to have a box then can imput a number and make 1$ usd equal to 100 credits
If you mean you want users to be able to freely buy any amount of credits outside the pre-determined amounts via the Purchase events, then this is not possible, sorry.

Fillip

Can I have some asssistance on how "forum Access" item works?

I had setup a node visible only to registered users, the users can see the threads inside but no the contents of the threads..

I'm trying to add the item to the shop so they can buy access there..
The problem is I can't make it work.

here are the node permissions for the registered users
per,mmm.webp

I set the item with the node I want them to access

parm.webp
(the node I'm using is not closed for posts)(I have wrong node example)

people buy it but they still can't access it so I'm kinda confused if this is the right option to use.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

New Features:

Live Titles
  • Live Title support for Categories, Currencies, Items, Shops, Lotteries, Lottery Prizes

Bank
  • Deposit points to gain interest and/or keep points safe from theft
  • Can be toggled on or off per-currency
  • Theft protection amount and interest rate can be set per-currency
  • Automatic interest via Cron jobs or manual interest can be toggled globally

Shop Feedback
  • Enables members to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can i revert/adjust the colors of this change with the latest update?
  • On the main shop page, the shop tab is now highlighted for the currently active shop
Now it's not visible :oops:

How can i revert/adjust the colors of this change with the latest update?
  • On the main shop page, the shop tab is now highlighted for the currently active shop
Now it's not visible :oops:
If it's not visible, how does your member info page work? It's the exact same CSS/HTML.

Fillip

What is this error?

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: numratings - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Display.php:14
Generated By: ADMIN, Today at 9:26 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Display.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/whatsgoo/...', 14, Array)
#1 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Main.php(158): DBTech_Shop_Model_Display->prepareShopForDisplay(Array, true, Array)
#2 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php(297): DBTech_Shop_Action_Main->actionIndex()
#3 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shop.php(24): DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction()
#4 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shop->actionIndex()
#5 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "http://www.whatsgood.us/dbtech-shop/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["do"] => string(0) ""
["id"] => int(0)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Can you make a shop item where say if they want to adveritse on my sig... they can purchase that item and it opens a box .. and I can fill the custome questions like

LInke:
Title:
Banner:

and it sends it to me as a report or a private convo when sombody purchases the item.? please

Also I would like them to be able to by real usd with there points so they put in there paypal addy once they buy the item and it send it to me in a pc then i do the rest

When i buy a lottery ticket it doesnt even show up saying I bought it.. where it says sold" it doesnt show nothing cant even tell if i bought one.. and why is it that i cant choose the same number and why is there no notification .. who won or even if nobody won?

Can you make a shop item where say if they want to adveritse on my sig... they can purchase that item and it opens a box .. and I can fill the custome questions like

LInke:
Title:
Banner:

and it sends it to me as a report or a private convo when sombody purchases the item.? please
You can already achieve this via the Custom Item item type. Make sure you set your user ID to receive configuration notifications as well.

Also I would like them to be able to by real usd with there points so they put in there paypal addy once they buy the item and it send it to me in a pc then i do the rest
Currency purchases via PayPal is a feature of DragonByte Credits :)

When i buy a lottery ticket it doesnt even show up saying I bought it..
Yes it does. When you buy a ticket, a "pulldown-style bar" area appears on the top of your screen saying you purchased a ticket.

where it says sold" it doesnt show nothing cant even tell if i bought one..
I thought that the notification you bought a ticket was enough, but I can make the page reload, sure :)

and why is it that i cant choose the same number
Sorry, I'm confused, are you asking why you can't pick 1-1-1-1-1-1 as your lottery numbers? No IRL lottery works that way.

and why is there no notification .. who won or even if nobody won?
The person who won the lottery will receive a notification.

Fillip

When i wanted to upgrade from the last beta to 4.2 i did get at the whole acp a white page and could only 'install' the shop when i restored the 'lock' file, after that the shop dous install but when changing from a page at the acp it always update the admin style properties before having access to the selected page of option, i did a uninstall of shop and credits, reinstalled the credits without a problem but the shop still gives this error.
So i did uninstalled the shop to have access to my acp.

The error:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php:12
Generated By: Unknown Account, 25 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "**tp:// *** /deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/admin.php?add-ons/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

When i wanted to upgrade from the last beta to 4.2 i did get at the whole acp a white page and could only 'install' the shop when i restored the 'lock' file, after that the shop dous install but when changing from a page at the acp it always update the admin style properties before having access to the selected page of option, i did a uninstall of shop and credits, reinstalled the credits without a problem but the shop still gives this error.
So i did uninstalled the shop to have access to my acp.
Hi there,

Could you please upgrade PHP to 5.6? Unfortunately we've had to increase the requirements due to needing to take advantage of some of the more modern features of PHP. PHP versions < 5.6 are no longer supported by the PHP group so you may be vulnerable to security flaws by running an old version.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip

everyday at 3:00 aprox I'm getting the following error
Code:
Error: Call to undefined method DBTech_Shop_Model_Shop::getUserById() - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php:744
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:01 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sss/public_html/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/CronEntry/Feedback.php(8): DBTech_Shop_Model_Shop->cronRequestFeedback()
#1 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(355): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_CronEntry_Feedback::request(Array)
#2 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#3 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#4 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#5 /home/sss/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#6 /home/sss/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://example.net/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/forums/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }