[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
OK, I've removed the username.

All alert preferences are checked.

Not getting alerts for these events.
Hmm... That's really weird. Specifically what events are you testing it on? I'll double-check on my dev board before requesting site access.

As an aside, when I view transactions - it shows my username for the User AND for the Recipient - is that correct? Shouldn't it show in one the user that triggered the event?
I can see that a few event triggers are set up to generate these confusing transaction entries. I'll investigate further and hopefully have a resolution for next week. Thanks!

Fillip

I have 2 daily login events (same settings except one gives more credits to select usergroups), a post event, a thread event, a post like event, and a post rate event.

Cheers,

Regs.

I have 2 daily login events (same settings except one gives more credits to select usergroups), a post event, a thread event, a post like event, and a post rate event.

Cheers,

Regs.
I think this may be related to the transaction user/recipient confusion. I'm gonna sort this mess out for the next version, then we can try again to see if we can't get the XF alerts to show up for you :)

Edit: Scratch that (partially). I think I found the problem, can you open up /library/DBTech/Credits/Event.php and find
Code:
                            if (!$userModel->isUserIgnored($toUser, $fromUser['user_id'])
                                AND XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert($toUser, 'dbtech_credits', $transaction['eventtriggerid'])
                                AND $this->app->isDebugMode()
                            )
Change to
Code:
                            if (!$userModel->isUserIgnored($toUser, $fromUser['user_id'])
                                AND XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert($toUser, 'dbtech_credits', $transaction['eventtriggerid'])
                            )

Unfortunately I can't hotfix this as I'm already making non-backwards compatible changes to sort out the transaction log.

Fillip

Nice!

Received an alert!

Someone liked one of my posts and the alert said I was CHARGED for someone liking my post - this is wrong wording? (I actually did receive the proper credit amount).

Update: wording is definitely off... alerts say I'm being CHARGED for all events when in fact I'm EARNING the credits.

Cheers,

Regs.

Update: wording is definitely off... alerts say I'm being CHARGED for all events when in fact I'm EARNING the credits.
Can confirm that around half of the events have their wording flipped in the current version. This'll be fixed next Monday :)

Fillip

Reactions: RDR
A demo of the credits add-on & shop add-on would be nice.

It would be great if your support forums was using xenforo, it's still on vbulletin,

i found it hard to navigate.

Last edited:
A demo of the credits add-on & shop add-on would be nice.
I'm going to be making progress towards creating a demo board technology similar to the one found here @ XF, stay tuned :)

It would be great if your support forums was using xenforo, it's still on vbulletin,
Unfortunately that is not possible at this time, as our eCommerce system is created using vBulletin as a back-end.

i found it hard to navigate.
Would you be able to elaborate on what made it hard to navigate for you? From what I can tell, there isn't that much of a difference between vBulletin and XenForo in terms of forum display and thread display, so any additional information you can provide would be great :)

Fillip

I got some error when setting post rated event

Code:
Invalid model 'Dark_PostRating_Model' specified
XenForo_Model::create() in DBTech/Credits/Application/Core.php at line 1235
DBTech_Credits_Application_Core->createModel() in DBTech/Credits/ActionAdmin/Event.php at line 341
DBTech_Credits_ActionAdmin_Event->actionModify() in DBTech/Credits/Application/Core.php at line 286
DBTech_Credits_Application_Core->runAction() in DBTech/Credits/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Credits.php at line 34
DBTech_Credits_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Credits->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

This is vanilla xenforo afterall

Are you sure you have the Post Rating mod installed? It won't work without that mod installed. If you want to create events for the built-in Likes system, please use the Post Like and Post Liked events instead :)

Fillip

Are you sure you have the Post Rating mod installed? It won't work without that mod installed. If you want to create events for the built-in Likes system, please use the Post Like and Post Liked events instead :)

Fillip
Ah...gosh
My bad...
Sorry. :(
Anyhow, i hope there will be an event for adding credit after registering for new member
Thanks

Hi DBTech

I got my server erros logs today
stated as below

ErrorException: Object of class DateTime could not be converted to int - library/DBTech/Credits/Event.php:146
Generated By: Unknown Account, 24 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Object of class...', '/home/xxxx/...', 146, Array)
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/DBTech/Credits/Event.php(146): intval(Object(DateTime))
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/DBTech/Credits/Event/Birthday.php(10): DBTech_Credits_Event->trigger('birthday', 316, '', false, Array)
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/DBTech/Credits/Event.php(796): DBTech_Credits_Event_Birthday->apply(316, 24, Object(DateTime), '')
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/CronEntry/Event.php(7): DBTech_Credits_Event->cronBirthday()
#5 [internal function]: DBTech_Credits_XenForo_CronEntry_Event::birthday(Array)
#6 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.996414899826, '')
#9 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.996414899826, '', false)
#10 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home/xxxx/public_html/xenforo/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}

Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://forum.blabla.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

If you open /xenforo/library/DBTech/Credits/Event.php and find
PHP:
                    // Last param is empty cause we always want to apply this, but leave the option of not
                    DBTech_Credits_Event::create('DBTech_Credits_Event_Birthday')->apply($user['user_id'], $birthdayInfo['age'], $birthdayInfo['timeStamp'], '');

Replace with

PHP:
                    // Make sure this is convertible to int
                    $timeStamp = ($birthdayInfo['timeStamp'] instanceof DateTime) ? $birthdayInfo['timeStamp']->getTimestamp() : $birthdayInfo['timeStamp'];

// Last param is empty cause we always want to apply this, but leave the option of not
                    DBTech_Credits_Event::create('DBTech_Credits_Event_Birthday')->apply($user['user_id'], $birthdayInfo['age'], $timeStamp, '');

That should fix this, let me know if it doesn't work for you :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

3.0.0 Beta 6

New Features:

AdminCP Splash Page
  • "Monthly Income" chart
  • Displays revenue from "Purchase" events

Event: Transfer
  • Moving your own currency from one form to another.
  • Usergroups that can be affected by this event
  • Charge for event (yes/no)
  • Flat Rate
  • Random Addition
  • Taxation
  • Affected Participants
  • Minimum Currency for this event to be triggered
  • Maximum Currency (Exceeded amounts are ignored)
  • Below Minimum...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: RDR
Would you be able to elaborate on what made it hard to navigate for you?

There is too many navigation menu's, I see about 5 navigation menu's, for example there is 3 "forum" tabs

I can't find where to make suggestions about your credits add-on

I signed up today but i am having a hard time finding my way around,

All i see is vbulletin areas, i can't find the xenforo area

the homepage is cramped with many forums and things, it should be simpler, and easier to see which side is xenforo and which side is vbulletin

I like the style color but vbulletin feels very outdated.

someone who comes for xenforo add-ons should only see xenforo add-ons,
or someone who comes for vbulletin add-ons should only see vbulletin add-ons,

everything is mixed up, its too much things, i don't need to see vbulletin forums,

i think you should organize your forum better,

also i click on blogs and it doesnt do anything

blog.gif

at the moment it seems ur company is mostly for vbulletin, i couldn't find the xenforo area

i think you are new developer to xenforo,

i look forward to your add-ons, so far ur credits add-on looks very interesting,

tank you sir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom