Style Custom Postbit

Align them to right and left ie... comment icon to the right and thumb icon to the left. I'd like them to stay in the position shown below so that they do not appear off sync with each other when someone has 130 messages and and only 5 likes or something.

dcakoi.png

Yeah, just make sure they're even. It looks like the message icon is further right than the thumb icon is left. Does that make sense? Sorry if I'm being picky. I just like it to be as closely matched as possible.

lol. Thank you so much for everything. Please provide an updated price for the new work and if you're going to be gone, I'd ask you to provide a Paypal address also so I can just send you the money tomorrow without having to wait for you to get back.

Lots of thanks go to @mcatze, for finishing up my custom postbit to satisfactory conditions. It's a bit altered than I had originally wanted it, but changes within reasonable limits are more than acceptable and even to be expected. Thank you so much @mcatze and enjoy your vacation!

Thanks also go out to @Haswell again for fixing some new bugs that came up in the style. Currently there are no known bugs in the style, the postbit is complete, and now I can finally breath and say, we're done. For now.

As of today, this job is complete and no longer available.

Top Bottom