Resource icon

Custom Node Icon (icon for Category) 1.0

No permission to download
There's no option to upload an icon to a category. The upload box doesn't show up.

tOZ8p.png

I have same problem, installed but no extra options show to add images...anywhere...:( This is on my test installation hosted with xampp on my own pc...

Any ideas how to modify the css so that instead of it having:
Code:
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url(imgsource) no-repeat top left !important;

It would be centered such as:
Code:
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url(imgsource) no-repeat center !important;

Can't figure out where this css is located since it's dynamically generated.

EDIT: Ok figured out it's in:
public_html/library/Vinavb/CustomNodeIcon/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Misc.php
but I am unable to figure out how to make the change reflect on the site as it's using the old css still.

i got this error =(

Please enter a valid callback method.

This normally means you probably upload the files in the incorrect folder or you may have uploaded an additonal folder that the files reside in. You should double check and ensure you uploaded the files correctly.

on my install, the ZIP installs as version 0.9 (in XF) and in the RM it says "1.0"

this is confusing as I tried to "upgrade" my 0.9 but it's seems to be the same file

just fyi

Why is it creating some Pink Border with images containing transparency?
Anybody managed to get that right? o_O

EDIT: If i upload them in 36x36 it works fine!

This add on just all of the sudden stopped working.

History.. I had custom forum icons for almost all my forums but decided to change the structure of my forum today. Now this add-on will not work for categories or forums.

Uninstalled, re-installed with no change..

You can try to add node icon from CSS. Example:

Code:
.node.node_15 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_15 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("nodes/node-icon.png");
    background-position: 0 -1088px; width: 32px; height: 32px;

Working on existing forums when changing icon. Option does not appear for new forums. Can someone fix mod please? This would be wonderful. Thank you.

Top Bottom