Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
it is visable only to the admin
when i'm loged as guest or member or moderator it's not shown

i played with all the options and permissions , nothing seems to change

what is the problem

I'm suddenly seeing this error in my logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:100
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago

I came across this while trying to figure out why my CODE tag ends up messing up my layout on my forum.

Still experiencing errors with this. Is this add-on still supported?

Post limit reached.
Next updates are available here

Version 1.3.6 - Change Log:
Important update
  • To make it simple, the parser permissions have been fixed (they didn't work well with identical nested tags)
    • the template callback variable "hasUserPerms" has been renamed to "canUseBbCode"... it's easier like this
  • The "Editor Configuration Tool" by forums doesn't require any file edit anymore (see here to reverse the change you could have made)
  • After the Parser permissions (permissions by posters), here comes the View permissions (permissions by viewers)
    • A Bb Code Content Protection System has been included - you must activate it first and carefully read the disclaimer
  • You can choose to display or not the Bb Code inside the XenForo Bb Codes Help Page
  • The layout of the Bb Code add/edit page has been modified. It has now tabs inside the Bb Code Manager.
    • The Button Manager still continue to use the classical view => tabs are not working with the overlay
  • Many phrases have been modified (@lms sorry for this)
  • Many others things I certainly forgot
To upgrade:use the Chris AutoInstaller addon or upload files/import xml

The Bbcm has finally all the functions I wanted to, except may be the wrapping function but this isn't so important. I hope XenForo developers will try to include these functions when they will release an official Bb Codes Custom Manager.

Version 1.3.5.6 - Change Log:
  • Add an argument to template callback signature: &$fallBack
    • Modified the formatter to add a default fallback which is the content of the Bb Code wrapped inside a div tag with a custom CSS class
    • Updated the Html BbCode (Raw Bb Code) with this new fallBack argument
    • When a Fallback is needed? When we are in the admin side and (may be) with email templates See here. @Thanks to Havanaclub
      So as you can guess this fallback is not the most important thing for a normal use of your Forum. And there will be may be a way to fetch the public template and avoid it in a future release.
  • Fix a mistake in the template callback signature ($parentClass is not in reference)
To upgrade:use the Chris AutoInstaller addon or upload files/import xml

Version 1.3.5.5 - Change Log:
  • The installer has been modified:
    • On a fresh install, no more Bb Code will be automatically installed.
    • You will need to install the Bb Code xml file from the "extras" directory of this archive.
  • New parsing method from templatesadded
    • It's easy and safe to use (see the demo of the new highlighting Bb Code)
    • This new template parsing method has also its own callback (easier to use than the callback parsing method)
  • New parsing permissions added - only works in posts(doesn't work with XenPorta)
    • Parsing permission based on usergroups
    • When the user is unauthorised, the parser return can be modified
    • See the demo of the new Html Bb Code (again, it will only work in posts. This is just for the demo - no support given)
  • New option to parse or not Bb Codes inside the options of the opening tag
    • Example: [bbcode=[b]Caption[/b]]Content[/bbcode]
    • You can test this with importing again the spoiler Bb Code.
  • The highlighting, Html and spoiler Bb Codes are provided with Buttons
  • The layout of the Bb Code add/edit page has been modified, new phrases, new categories, new explanations, etc.
  • A bug of the Button Manager has been corrected when setting permissions to the button
  • Some code of the Bbcm Datawriter has been modified to give better information when an error occurs
  • Tested on two forums (update) + 1 forum (fresh install)
To upgrade:use the AutoInstaller addon or upload files/import xml

Version 1.3.5.4 - Change Log:
  • Add two new tools for Bb Code developers (who are using callbacks)
  1. A tool to render a template directly from the callback
  2. A tool to cache this template to avoid database queries
  • Here's a short example.

Version 1.3.5.3 - Change Log:
  • Installer modified (quick fix, would need to be fully rewritten)
  • Fix a bug when disable/enable buttons (quick fix too)

Version 1.3.5.2 - Change Log:
  • The options for the Bbcm (BbCodes Custom Manager) and the Bm (Button Manager) are now separated
  • The Bm can now create different layouts for the Editor
    The configuration of those layouts can be set by:
    1. Mobile Devices with an option for Tablets
    2. XenForo Controller Name, Controller Action, and/or View Name
      It will allow you to have for example a more basic editor for the quickreply (Threads) like on vBulletin 3.x
    3. Forums (you will need to manually edit 1 file)
  • Modification of post #346 has been done since I've just helped a user who had a problem with this and this modification fixed the problem
  • Correct a small bug with the Bm
Before asking questions, please read at least what I've written in the options. Thanks.

Special thanks to lms & MOZ who helped me to fix bugs and give me some ideas & feedbacks

Version 1.3.5.1 - Change Log:
  • Fix an extra loop in a "for" command when using the "advanced tag" option that could generate an error about a missing key array (+ add a small piece of code to avoid any problem with this) - Thanks to Peter to have found the problem
  • Fix a problem when:
    1) using a single tag option but without the "advanced tag" option
    2) using a percentage in the tag replacements (width/height/etc.)
    Reason: the percentage needed to be doubled to be conformed to the sprintf command

The fix is automatic, no need anymore to add an extra percentage sign
To upgrade:use Chris AutoInstaller addon or only upload files (just 1 file has been modified)

Version 1.3.5 - Change Log:
  • New option to disable the autolinking per Bb Code - For developers who don't use BBCM, the solution is here.
  • New option (XenForo Options=> BbCode Custom Manager=>Customized BbCodes Options Separator) to customize the separator to use in the Bb Codes options
  • The BbCode Base Class has been rewritten - @SchmitzIT: I've tested in Xampp (php 5.4) and didn't have any problems (I didn't proceed to the same tests with the 1.3.4 version to check if there was or not a problem before)
  • Some of the tools of the StopAutoLinking Patch have been integrated: one fix for BbCodes alignment that should be included in the next version of XenForo (source: Kier) & one tool for BbCode Creators (I will publish a tutorial with a little framework, the one I've been using with my personal addons for more than a year) - edit: tutorial is here
  • Fix a small bug with the category color of the orphans buttons when they were edited from the Buttons Manager
  • In the 1.3.4 version the sql characters limit had been increased for the replacements fields but I had forgotten to increase this limit in the datawriter as well - @skontakt: your bug should be fixed
  • Fixed a bug to be able to rename the BbCode Tag name
  • The previous js fix for nested spoiler has been included
To upgrade:use Chris AutoInstaller addon or do as usual (upload files + import xml)

After more than a year, I've finally got rid of my StopAutoLinking Patch.
  1. For those who used it, you will need to read that post to uninstall it.
  2. You will have of course to edit all your Bb Codes that are using a URL and select the option to disable the autolinking in the BBCM BbCode Edit Window. Select this option: "Disable autolinking in all the tag content".
  3. For those you are using my Advanced BBcode ToolBar addon or those who want to be able to use tags in the bbcodes options, you will need after all this to edit 1 line of a XenForo php (see the first post of that thread). Don't worry, this will be far more cleaner than the StopAutoLinking Patch.
This version and all the procedure described have been been tested on two websites (one is using XenPortal), have been tested one pages using many bbcodes, but have been tested online only with PHP 5.3. PHP 5.4 has only been tested with Xampp.

P.S: I do not support this addon, I simply use it because I need it.
All the modifications I've made are under the license Creative Commons BY 3.0.

Attachments

I have been using your StopAutoLinking Patch in conjunction with the previous version of the Custom BB Code Manager (1.3.4).
I followed your steps outlined above but I experience a very odd issue when trying to view pages from XenPorta using the article view (EWRporta_ArticleView). The only media bbcode in use on these articles are [picasa] and image ones. The formatting of the pages is completely thrown all over the place rendering them unusable.

If I completely disable the Custom BB Code Manager (rather than say the [picasa] code) the problem goes away but of course I am back to having all links as URL's. If you have any idea it would be appreciated otherwise I will return to the old method which although a hack seemed to working fine.

HTML:
Template Errors: EWRporta_ArticleView
1. call_user_func(self::renderAdvancedTag) [<a href='function.call-user-func'>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /Users/username/Sites/www.website.com/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 624: 623: <dt>' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('userFieldTitle', array(
2. 624: '0' => $fieldId
3. 625: )) . ':</dt>

EDIT 2013/02/11: Modifcation done by default in last version. Reason : some php version doesn't seem to understand 'self'.

• Feedback from Coolhaus: the problem seemed to come from php 5.2 on his local installation. It's working on his live website.
  • Feedback from SchmitzIT: had solved one part of his problem but was not compatible with a iframe bbcode he has done on another server - waiting his reply to check if he has a dev board with which I can test this.
If I've made any mistake in this feedback, please correct me. Thanks.

If you meet some problems with that version, you can try this before to revert back
Open \library\KingK\BbCodeManager\BbCode\Formatter\Base.php
Search all:
PHP:
'self'
Replace all with:
PHP:
$this

is this now a official update?
If by "official" you mean an update that the original developer will publish, I can't answer that question. I'm still waiting a reply to my last pm (2012/12/12).
If by "official" you mean the next version of 1.3.4, then yes, since I'm the one who integrated the button manager and made a few changes of the 1.3 branch.
By the way, if someone thinks the 1.3 branch is not good, he can go back to 1.2 version. There will still be the javascript problem & 1 database request per bbcode which uses advanced options or callbacks.

I published this 1.3.5 version since it seems I found a solution to the autolinking problem for which I've spent months on it and for which many other developers had also tried to solve. Since I've been created the stop autolinking patch, my goal has always been to get rid of it. If some users can at least check this 1.3.5 version on their dev board to confirm everything is working it would be nice. I'm using this version on my two websites (links available by pm).

1 line of a XenForo php
What file ? You don't say it here or in the related thread. (Yes, I'm lazy to search lol :p).

EDIT : If I upgrade with 1.3.4 or 1.3.5, I get in the top of the forum :

!function(a,b,c,d){XenForo.BbcmSpoiler=function(a){a.hide()};XenForo.register(".bbcmSpoiler","XenForo.BbcmSpoiler")}(jQuery,this,document);

Any ideas why ?

What file ? You don't say it here or in the related thread. (Yes, I'm lazy to search lol :p).

Any ideas why ?

I think it was the first 1.3 version in which I had made an incorrect integration of the Javascript. But it should have gone a long time ago. This Js code is now manage in an external js file. My best guess is you need to revert a template. You should search that code in your templates (only a key word like XenForo.BbcmSpoiler).

You are right, I only put the function name. I'm going to precise the file path. But not in that thread, in the other one (there is a link).

Oh I see, you guessed right. Missed the message saying there was an outdated template.

Anyway, so far, I see no problems with 1.3.5. Thanks for the update.

• Feedback from Coolhaus: the problem seemed to come from php 5.2 on his local installation. It's working on his live website.
  • Feedback from SchmitzIT: had solved one part of his problem but was not compatible with a iframe bbcode he has done on another server - waiting his reply to check if he has a dev board with which I can test this.
If I've made any mistake in this feedback, please correct me. Thanks.

If you meet some problems with that version, you can try this before to revert back
Open \library\KingK\BbCodeManager\BbCode\Formatter\Base.php
Search all:
PHP:
'self'
Replace all with:
PHP:
$this

Just to clarify I didn't need to edit Base.php after switching to PHP 5.3 on my local installation. It works with the original Base.php file that is installed. I haven't yet got it working on my live site mainly due to the possibility of another add-on not being compatible with PHP 5.3. I will let you know the progress with that.

Thanks for your continued work with this addon.

Version 1.3.5.1 - Change Log:
-available here-
  • Fix an extra loop in a "for" command when using the "advanced tag" option that could generate an error about a missing key array (+ add a small piece of code to avoid any problem with this)
    Thanks to Peter to have found the problem
  • Fix a problem when:
    1) using a single tag option but without the "advanced tag" option
    2) using a percentage in the tag replacements (width/height/etc.)
    Reason: the percentage needed to be doubled to be conformed to the sprintf command

The fix is automatic, no need anymore to add an extra percentage sign
To upgrade: use Chris Auto Installer addon or only upload files (just 1 file has been modified)

I'm looking for 2-3 "well-know member" to test the new 1.3.5.2 version. It should the final version, but I would like to verify everything is ok. If you are interested please sent me a pm.
Thank you.

Attachments

• preview1.webp
    preview1.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 47
  • preview2.webp
    preview2.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 46
  • preview3.webp
    preview3.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 45
  • preview4.webp
    preview4.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 45
Version 1.3.5.2 - Change Log:
-available here-
  • The options for the Bbcm (BbCodes Custom Manager) and the Bm (Button Manager) are now separated
  • The Bm can now create different layouts for the Editor
    The configuration of those layouts can be set by:
    1. Mobile Devices with an option for Tablets
    2. XenForo Controller Name, Controller Action, and/or View Name
      It will allow you to have for example a more basic editor for the quickreply (Threads) like on vBulletin 3.x
    3. Forums (you will need to manually edit 1 file)
  • Modification of post #346 has been done since I've just helped a user who had a problem with this and this modification fixed the problem
  • Correct a small bug with the Bm
Before asking questions, please read at least what I've written in the options. Thanks.

Special thanks to lms & MOZ who helped me to fix bugs and give me some ideas & feedbacks

Edit: link to the third presentation picture with this time a normal quality

Attachments

• present1.webp
    present1.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 28
  • present2.webp
    present2.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 26
  • present3.webp
    present3.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 27
  • present4.webp