Current Litigation

Back in the day, I didn't have to worry about making backups before upgrading! Granted that's not the wisest thing to do, but that was how confident I was with the team. After vBulletin 4 rolled out, I was a complete nervous wreck and spent weeks on end planning just to do an upgrade.

Thankfully, I'm back at that state of mind with xenforo :D. I don't have to make a backup because I am just that confident :D
I hear ya...back in the day...I actually ran Beta software on my live site, as well ;)

Strictly speaking, it doesn't. Assuming our motions are successful, the Californian case will end on the 7th.

If for some bizarre reason the motions are unsuccessful, it would still be months before a trial.

Yes of course I should have added "and end" to that begin date :D

Strictly speaking, it doesn't. Assuming our motions are successful, the Californian case will end on the 7th.

If for some bizarre reason the motions are unsuccessful, it would still be months before a trial.

LOL, I'd like to 'like this post' !! :cool:

Sleepless nights, worrying, hair turning grey, falling out is definitely long behind us. As stated earlier today it took me 4mins 20 odd seconds to download, unzip, upload, install and update and fix my style. That put a smile on my face.
I think we can all identify with that :)

It will end then. I know it will. :)

I hope the Honorable Judge Manuel L. Real figuratively hangs, literally punishes, and fines Internet Brands for lying so much. This entire case has MORE holes than swiss cheese.

Do you have anything else with more holes AND you don't like Floris? :D

String Vests... no one likes String Vests...

string-vest.jpg

Top Bottom