CTA Criteria

CTA Criteria 1.3.0

No permission to download
Should it be listed in the adons? As its not for me but if i try to re install its says its already installed.

Oh epic blond moment. It does work i just reinstalled another adon instead of installing this one! Thats the problem having loads of adons on my computer oops.

Hey @Brogan I was wondering if there is any way, once you set a criteria, to let a user know what they have to do before they meet it?

For example, a user on my forum needs to have 10 posts in the past 30 days to be considered an "active member". If a user has 7 posts is there a way to let them know that they need 3 more?

TIA

Other than having the information listed on a help page somewhere, no.

There's nothing within the add-on which will automatically keep a running tally of each member's status.

Yeah, already have that. Was hoping there was something more "in their face" to let them know exactly how many more they needed. Thanks for the quick response :)

Is there a way to add other criteria to this? I was interested in "x media in y days" or is that something better asked in the XFMG forum?

If this add-on had the following, it would be really good.
  • Stickied thread
  • Admin liked your post
  • Mod liked your post

I would like to suggest an enhancement. Currently one of this plug-in's criteria is:

"User has posted at least X messages in Y days:"
I don't want to display this notice to people who have posted X posts in Y days. I want to display notices to people who haven't posted in X days.

So the additional enhancement would be:
"User has not posted at least X messages in Y days."

On my forums I would use 1 messages in 30 days, to give notices to anyone who has not posted in a month, encouraging them to participate.

I would like to suggest an enhancement. Currently one of this plug-in's criteria is:

"User has posted at least X messages in Y days:"
I don't want to display this notice to people who have posted X posts in Y days. I want to display notices to people who haven't posted in X days.

So the additional enhancement would be:
"User has not posted at least X messages in Y days."

On my forums I would use 1 messages in 30 days, to give notices to anyone who has not posted in a month, encouraging them to participate.
You could do this with the existing criteria. Set up a user group promotion to promote users to a user group if they make X posts in Y days. Then create your notice to be shown to users who are not in this user group.

That will only work the first thirty day period, unless users who are promoted to the new group are automatically demoted if they stop posting.

Its a simple enough change to the PHP code, I can do it myself, but I want to avoid forking from the original code, and having to put my changes back in every time there's an update.

That will only work the first thirty day period, unless users who are promoted to the new group are automatically demoted if they stop posting.
That's exactly how user group promotions work. If they no longer meet the criteria, they are removed from the group.

In the overview screenshot, I see the "User has not visited for at least X days" criteria (4th from the bottom). I don't see it when I install this addon though. Is that from something else?

content-1-png.122175

This is very strange because I'm currently running two XF forums and I don't see that criteria on either of them.

I'm currently on the "Create New Promotion" page (on both installations with all addons currently disabled) and the only "Content and Achievements that I see are:

• User has posted at least X messages:
  • User has posted no more than X messages:
  • User has received at least X likes:
  • User likes to messages ratio is at least:
  • User has at least X trophy points:
  • User has been registered for at least X days:

Top Bottom