Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm interested in this.
How much do upgrades cost?
Are there examples of sites that using this add on?

Great site, webguru. I signed up and get a email that my account is rejected for spam????:rolleyes:
This thread is not really the appropriate section to talk about this. This thread is for the Credits Premium addon.
nonetheless, if your account was rejected for spam, you where probably flagged as such. Nothing we can do about your info being in the spam database. That is something you are going to have to fix yourself. With that said, feel free to PM me if you want your account to be accepted this time.

This thread is not really the appropriate section to talk about this. This thread is for the Credits Premium addon.
nonetheless, if your account was rejected for spam, you where probably flagged as such. Nothing we can do about your info being in the spam database. That is something you are going to have to fix yourself. With that said, feel free to PM me if you want your account to be accepted this time.
Very strange, i'm a member of dozans of forums. Now i'm a spammer. Com on, get real for a moment. But you right, this isn't the place to discuss it. Just answering because you presented it.

Last edited:
So i know by now you can earn a lot of credits but what can you do with them? Besides other add ons? Would like Some examples.

Last edited:
Yes, you can.

You need to use this addon and an other addon to integrate with RM.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-credits-resource-integration.2394/

Well, I see a user can get paid if a member purshase a resource. But what if a member just posts a resource only? Does he get credits too?

Well, I see a user can get paid if a member purshase a resource. But what if a member just posts a resource only? Does he get credits too?

We bring 3 options that you can trigger credits for uploader or downloader or both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.