Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may need to review how your cron is running with interest, and others that may be affected, as I've had to up my server memory to 256Mb for it to run with only 13,000 members to process. This wouldn't process on larger member user tables at a guess with that allocation. Maybe this needs to batch process...

Can you add new options for "Exclude Node dont use Credit"?

Sometimes, anyone have special node or node for Off topic and dont want bonus credit from it ;)

Do all members start with $0.00 ?

What does *******-credits-actions-(*******_Credits).xml do?

To reset all user's credits you can go to ACP>Credits>>User Credits>>Reset User Credits

*******-credits-actions-(*******_Credits).xml uses for restore default action

Current version only allow admin to turn on/off alert for each action.

Regards
Can you make this per user in member Alert Prefs in next update pls.

Members who post on the forum as invisible status, should get less money, or there should be a option in ACP for the admin to decide if hidden members earn the same or less.

I created a new currency for GBP £ and set it as Default - but everything on the forum is still showing in $

If the currency changes.... What happens with the currency rate of conversion?

Can members set their own currency?

And why are my own Credits showing in dark blue or black in my member card ? But for all other member cards, it's normal, White.

Some members on my site have been members from day one and have got thousands of points... Is there anyway, the system can automatically, give them credit for previous posts, before this add-on was added?

This looks interesting. Need to check this out soon. There was a similar paid addon in the past but I never got the chance to get it because I have been waiting for a specific feature to be integrated before I make a purchase, but the developer abandoned all his addons and left.

So I will ask you the same question: What do you think about integrating multiple "currencies"? My idea is that the admin can create as much currencies in the ACP as he like and give them names, for example red coins, blue coins and green coins. Then he can set the conditions how these different colored coins can be earned, for example red coins are common and can be earned just by posting posts and threads, blue coins can be earned by creating a tutorial in a tutorial forum and green coins are the most rare coins and can only be earned on special occasions by the admin himself. Just a few examples.

Getting this error when changing Currency from Preferences:
Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: currencyId

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in *******/Credits/DataWriter/User.php at line 14
*******_Credits_DataWriter_User->_preSave() in NSFW/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 21
NSFW_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 278
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave() in *******/Credits/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 39
*******_Credits_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/barfilounge.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

Also if someone has $1,000 how much will they have if they change their currency to UK GBP ? Because $1,000 isn't the same value as £1,000

Getting bombed with this error:

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 2 passed to *******_Credits_Model_Credit::requireInclude() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home2/------/public_html/library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php on line 62 and defined - library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php:211
Generated By: Unknown Account, 18 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home2/------/public_html/library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php(211): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 2 pass...', '/home2/gvtrader...', 211, Array)
#1 /home2/------/public_html/library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php(62): *******_Credits_Model_Credit->requireInclude(Array, false, 0)
#2 /home2/------/public_html/library/*******/Credits/Model/Attachment.php(28): *******_Credits_Model_Credit->updateUserCredit('downloadAttachm...', 0, Array)
#3 /home2/------/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(46): *******_Credits_Model_Attachment->logAttachmentView(136)
#4 /home2/------/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex()
#5 /home2/------/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home2/------/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://www.xfshowcase.com/attachments/ss-2013-01-20-at-02-42-28-jpg.136/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

- Added members can set their own currency (admin can control that).
When I read this I thought, holy cow, he added my suggested feature this quickly! But then I clicked at the screenshot and realized that it's not related to my suggestion after all :(

http://xfshowcase.com/credits/transactions

And this:

Code:
XF Showcase
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to *******_Credits_Model_Action::prepareAction() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home2/gvtrader/public_html/library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php on line 219 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in *******/Credits/Model/Action.php at line 114
    *******_Credits_Model_Action->prepareAction() in *******/Credits/Model/Credit.php at line 219
    *******_Credits_Model_Credit->requireInclude() in *******/Credits/ControllerHelper/Credit.php at line 12
    *******_Credits_ControllerHelper_Credit->getWrapper() in *******/Credits/ControllerPublic/Credits.php at line 314
    *******_Credits_ControllerPublic_Credits->_getWrapper() in *******/Credits/ControllerPublic/Credits.php at line 124
    *******_Credits_ControllerPublic_Credits->actionTransactions() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/gvtrader/public_html/index.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom