Counting Down to xenForo Sale!

Check the announcement forum. No announcement yet.

No news is good news, clearly some late coding going down ... hope someone is supplying Kier and Mike with beverages through the wee hours. I'm actually in a very relaxed mood, some sleep notched up, ready to rock and roll when it gets released!

LOL just noticed this at one of the IPS resource sites I do a bit of work at

xensale.webp

Oh LOL had a massive brain explosion, had forgotten my paypal details this morning ... after much sweating, swearing, and eyeing up a bottle of single malt ... finally sorted ... well okay DF did the hard work while I railed against the evils of internet banking and the Canterbury rugby team (somehow it must have been their fault).

Oh LOL had a massive brain explosion, had forgotten my paypal details this morning ... after much sweating, swearing, and eyeing up a bottle of single malt ... finally sorted ... well okay DF did the hard work while I railed against the evils of internet banking and the Canterbury rugby team (somehow it must have been their fault).
LOL!

Evalyn,
Is that a hint?

You are his gf so you probably know where he is at ALL TIME :)

Tell us what's he doing now. please

Not a hint at all - I'm just impatient :p

I don't know what he's doing because I left him in Reading yesterday to come back to Glasgow. Working his butt off would be a good guess though I think ;)

Top Bottom