Corrupt a wish game...

Granted, but I don't think you'll like what you find...: http://canon-xf-utility.mac.informer.com/

I wish someone would explain how this thread was revived.
granted...

You were caught in a bootstraps paradox, however because of that coupled with the fact that you were informed of it just now causes events which place you in a temporal causality loop causing a portion of this thread to never have existed for you...so in that sense this thread was dead for you and alive for us making the thread itself an analog for Schrödinger's cat.

I wish that there was time.

Granted, but the meaning of life isn't what you expected and you are troubled forever.

I wish work was over already!

But you can't, you've been blinded. Actually I don't know if you wished anything.

I wish that everyone's wishes were corrupted by others.

Great plot twist, eh?

But you can't, you've been blinded. Actually I don't know if you wished anything.

Great plot twist, eh?
You just murdered it lol...oddly I did wish for something that I really do wish for and even more odd is the fact that you pretty much hit the situation on the head in your corruption...that said both this post and yours above should be removed because your response and my response to it kills the thread.

Haha. I dropped that bomb on an exact copy of this thread on another site back in late 2006. :p What's surprising is that no one's ever come up with it or maybe they did but chose not to disclose their "finding."

Granted. Everyone's wish is corrupted and you get Herpes.

I wish it was 1982 again and hot days didn't stress the power grid.

Your wish to me has been corrupted as I'm merely a warlock. Your powergrid exploded and fried every electric device in your home.

I wish birds weren't chirping at 4 AM.

Granted, birds now chirp at all times except exactly 4 am and at 4am in their place a woodpecker pecks at your house for exactly one minute.

I wish circles had a corner.

You say that as if it already doesn't happen. My wife and I are astonished how those little [insert colorful expletive] can chirp 24/7. Really wish my neighbors let their cats out at night.

You say that as if it already doesn't happen.
I am that good and time is not an arrow.

Alright though...we need to stop trailing off from the off-topic topic...staff is going to be pissed if they have to handle moderation duties for this game thread.

In case anyone stumbling across this thread is lost as to how it works..
Format:

Granted, {insert: corruption}

I wish, {insert: wish}

Example:
- Really wish my neighbors let their cats out at night.

Granted, but the cats have formed an alliance with the birds and now they take shifts pissing you off at 4 am.

I wish I could remember to forget

Granted, but you forget absolutely everything you need to remember.

I wish that I was a bit fitter and in better physical shape.

Granted you are now a disdyakis triacontahedron and fit perfectly in a hole meant for you.

I wish there was an obvious answer to my self questions.

Granted you are now a disdyakis triacontahedron and fit perfectly in a hole meant for you.

I wish there was an obvious answer to my self questions.
Granted. You realize that existence is fleeting, and questioning yourself when you will soon be dead and forgotten is time wasted that could be better used for wanton debauchery.

I wish everything made sense.

Granted, birds now chirp at all times except exactly 4 am and at 4am in their place a woodpecker pecks at your house for exactly one minute.

I wish circles had a corner.
And because you were overlooked...

Granted, you are taking non-Euclidean geometry. Circles have corners and parallel lines can intersect. The theorem proving both is your homework for tomorrow.

Top Bottom