Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

This skin needs updaing. Can you please update it?

We usually like to update the same day a XenForo updates when it's required, but from 1.3.2 -> 1.3.3 all of our styles work fine with no outdated templates(I believe).

With that said we've been working on a XenBase update to add a few things/fix a few things which we'll push out shortly. Probably this weekend I'd say.

Hi there!
I just bought Core and well everything seems not being alrgith.
I downloaded the latest version of Core from pixelexit.com and I'm using XF 1.3.2
The nav menu is transparent instead of orange and in the color palette nothing seems to be either orange nor transparent.
The search box seems a bit off place

Look at this pictures:

Pnb6xX9.png

SjExivR.png

Hope you can help me out

NVM I figured it out!
I just a suggestion, you should put your installation instructions on the front page. I might not be last person going through this :)

NVM I figured it out!
I just a suggestion, you should put your installation instructions on the front page. I might not be last person going through this :)

Glad you figured out, we have the read me linking to the instructions in case you missed it. Well look at another way to promote it too.

How's the update going Russ? Asking because users are starting to get a little annoyed that go to top got screwed up in the last one on some mobiles.

How's the update going Russ? Asking because users are starting to get a little annoyed that go to top got screwed up in the last one on some mobiles.

Hey Anthony, it's been kind of an awkward last few weeks. We're working on this next version of XenBase and put more into than we thought we would. We're working on rolling it out to all the styles(it's kind of a big update) specifically global border radius and font sizing takes a bit of time to get in the styles :D.

I can email you over the current version of XenBase and it should work fine on your version as it is now.

Its ok mate... I would prefer the final end product, was just more curious as to a time... but if you're doing a whole bunch more to it, then I get that needs time. Thanks mate.

Breadcumb is crash when we uncheck "Move user menu to userbar".
Please check and ifx this error.
Thanks.

Russ updated Core - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.3.4 Update

This update brings it up-to-date with XenBase 1.3.4. A list of changes and fixes can be found here.

Specific to Core:

Updated to XenBase 1.3.4
  • Fixed QuickSearch Positioning(works in all locations properly now and cross-browser)
  • Fixed annoying user bar bug with avatar enabled
  • Changed default notice colors
  • Fixed footer links(height/padding)
  • Fixed "Share This Page" coloring...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just some 30 second design challenges for Core:

(did these changes in under 30 seconds per little style).

Our properties are freaking easy to work with....

core2.webp core3.webp core4.webp core5.webp

Hi @Russ ,
The new style still have issues when I choose "Disable Sub-Navigation". I updated both xenforo, xenbase & Core to lasted version.

1. Breadcump issue
2. Mini avatar overlap

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 10.51.40 AM.webp

Another issue with Navigation Bar (Tab bar). Now it is fluid to 100%, it's not beautiful anymore.

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 11.10.43 AM.webp

Last edited:
Hi @Russ ,
The new style still have issues when I choose "Disable Sub-Navigation". I updated both xenforo, xenbase & Core to lasted version.

1. Breadcump issue
2. Mini avatar overlap

View attachment 78114

Another issue with Navigation Bar (Tab bar). Now it is fluid to 100%, it's not beautiful anymore.

View attachment 78115

Does it do it on a fresh install of Core, or just your child?

It's been changed quite a bit so if you have an outdated property/template it would result in it.

Does it do it on a fresh install of Core, or just your child?

It's been changed quite a bit so if you have an outdated property/template it would result in it.

Sure, based on XenBase. I updated both. There is no customized templates. This site is complely new.

Could you give it a check on your test site?

Last edited:
Hi @Russ ,

1. Breadcump issue
2. Mini avatar overlap

View attachment 78114

View attachment 78115

Ok so pretty easy fixes, somewhat designed as-is:

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Header Variable, remove the -9px

Header variable is used to adjust the header proxy if space is added or removed(like a shorter sub-nav).

Then Style Properties -> [XB] QuickSearch -> QuickSearch Location -> Set two 1 ( or option 3 for a dropdown).

Then go to [XB] QuickSearch -> Quick Search(left column) in the misc box change the top value to like: -81px

Ok so pretty easy fixes, somewhat designed as-is:

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Header Variable, remove the -9px

Header variable is used to adjust the header proxy if space is added or removed(like a shorter sub-nav).

Then Style Properties -> [XB] QuickSearch -> QuickSearch Location -> Set two 1 ( or option 3 for a dropdown).

Then go to [XB] QuickSearch -> Quick Search(left column) in the misc box change the top value to like: -81px

Is this a temporary solution or should I always use this?

Top Bottom