Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hmm... I am having one issue with the responsive design... look at it here...

http://8wayrun.com/streams/

When you reduce the width of your browser window, it all looks fine. When the navbar gets too small to fit it's contents, it adds a "..." to the end and includes missing items in a dropdown list. This also works fine.

However, if you look closely, the "..." button is not getting created for the SUB navbar. Anyone know how to fix?

However, if you look closely, the "..." button is not getting created for the SUB navbar. Anyone know how to fix?
JFYI, you have something appearing called "Get The App" on that page, which is throwing out the page. That was looking at it on my iphone... very messy looking.

Your ads are also throwing out your page pretty badly for mobile viewing.

Last edited:
Hmm... I am having one issue with the responsive design... look at it here...

http://8wayrun.com/streams/

When you reduce the width of your browser window, it all looks fine. When the navbar gets too small to fit it's contents, it adds a "..." to the end and includes missing items in a dropdown list. This also works fine.

Can you PC me your core_header.css,

I remember this was an issue I addressed on the latest version of Core, it was a simple fix.

Fixed :)

Last edited:
Looks to be a line-height issue.

Code:
#QuickSearch input.button.primary {
        line-height: 12px;
}

That seems to fix it, I haven't dug into Core much to say where any underlying code would be. Try searching for that class.

Thanks... it is strange, as the line-height is correct for its assigned height. Unsure why it is throwing out when the 'More' is done identical to it. Weird... but fixed is fixed. Thanks.

Thanks... it is strange, as the line-height is correct for its assigned height. Unsure why it is throwing out when the 'More' is done identical to it. Weird... but fixed is fixed. Thanks.

It is a weird fix I was just noticing it as well, I'll take a deeper look into it as all the other buttons look fine(that I'm aware of).

Your text is extra off compared to my version too which nothing has changed except the minor fixes.

That was in Safari on mac Russ... I checked the default Core, it was the same on my system, as I wanted to ensure nothing in my style was causing it obviously. The below is default Core on Safari, Mac Mountain Lion.

Screen Shot 2013-08-04 at 4.52.43 PM.webp

1. How can I align the logo better? www.talkpestcontrol.com
2. I have a ad manager - but will a 728x90 leaderboard fit right of the Logo or no? (Cause I even tried putting a leaderboard below the nav and look how it floats over the sidebar...
3. Any options in the future to have a floating navbar/userbar?

Top Bottom