Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Uuhm, I guess I'm not an expert enough to even understand what you've just said :notworthy:

I meant that overall, every member that hover the incoming, the balloon/red-counter counts is gone, even if the member haven't read any messge

Are you on RC 1, I believe that the navigation_visitor_tabs however on my dev board it shows working as normal to me. tell me if this is what you're doing to produce it(so I understand fully)

First image I haven't hovered, just got a new message...
core1.webp

I'm hovering over it, haven't read in a new window or anything....
core2.webp

Got out of the menu, the alert is still there...
core3.webp

Are you saying basically once you get off the hover the alert goes away?

If so it works on my board which is the Beta 5 release, have you made any changes to navigation/navigation_visitor_tabs

Is there a demo version of the 1.2 style Russ? I looked at your demo and it was 1.1.x... so I can't look at it as responsive to see how it travels.

Is there a demo version of the 1.2 style Russ? I looked at your demo and it was 1.1.x... so I can't look at it as responsive to see how it travels.

I have it running on my site, you are welcome to look at it there. (I have only changed colors) No other major customization from me.

-Also, mine is on fluid, so if you want, I can change it to fixed width to make it look correct.

Yep, secondary nav still not collapsing correctly, see below between default and core. Core is missing sub-nav access to collapsed items.

Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 11.25.41 AM.webp Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 11.24.55 AM.webp

Also not sure if you really need:

.withSearch .navTabs .navTab.selected .blockLinksList {
margin-right: 275px;
}

As the search box isn't with the secondary navbar for placement.

Top Bottom