Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
Andy, I seen that you removed Apache from the requirements, does this mean it works with Nginx now?

I get this:

touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file convert_1081675737 because Permission denied
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
touch() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 161
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->mainLoop() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 58
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/unusualp/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

Andy, I did download the latest update and when I did my first "show" test it brought up a post that is related to an eBay Listing. I didn't consider this possibility, but if I converted it would break the link to the ebay listing itself.

Is there a way to ignore a particular forum id ? I don't mind doing it myself with some guidance.

Great add-on! With my server, I'm finding timeouts if I do anything above 75 images, but still worth the time spent to convert. Have you seen any issues with the add-on not converting images from Imgur? For example, this image below won't convert?

mqq7DPl.png

I'm getting the error:

Code:
touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file convert_1868246724 because Permission denied

I tried moving the tmp directory. It is 0777 chmod.

Looks like the problem is Line 155

Code:
                    $temporaryImageDirectory = XenForo_Application::get('options')->temporaryImageDirectory;

Changed it to

Code:
                    $temporaryImageDirectory = XenForo_Application::get('options')->temporaryImageDirectoryAll;

and it works.

Looks like the problem is Line 155

Code:
                    $temporaryImageDirectory = XenForo_Application::get('options')->temporaryImageDirectory;

Changed it to

Code:
                    $temporaryImageDirectory = XenForo_Application::get('options')->temporaryImageDirectoryAll;

and it works.

Strange. *All was already added to my line 155 but I'm getting the same errors with or without it.
Code:
touch(): Unable to create file convert_142792337 because Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
touch() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 161
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->mainLoop() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 58
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/survival/public_html/index.php at line 13

Thanks, churning through 10s of thousands of images at the moment. Kinda fun to intentionally stress test my server while it's live.

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'thumbnail_width' cannot be null

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 378
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domains/public_html/index.php at line 13

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'thumbnail_width' cannot be null

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 378
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domains/public_html/index.php at line 13

I get the same thing if I run the limit above 1300 in a single batch. If I keep it under 1300, it completes just fine but it's taking a long time (59,000+ images processed so far...)

i did the test and noticed that it embeds all the images as thumbnails. is there a way to do full images instead? thanks!

i did the test and noticed that it embeds all the images as thumbnails. is there a way to do full images instead? thanks!

okay, after reloading, the pics were back to normal. now there's an image (just one) attached at the bottom. it's not linked to anywhere in the post. in fact, none of the pictures are attachements, they're the original image links.

now, clicking on the 'edit' link of the post, i can see that yes, the IMG links have been converted to ATTACH bbcode.

unfortunately, the ATTACH bbcode now has a link associated with it, so if you click on the link button in the editor, it shows that the words:

Code:
[ATTACH=full]11698[/ATTACH]

are actually a link to the original (offsite) image. if you get rid of the rich editor, you can see the bbcode looks like so:

Code:
[URL='http://cdn.viralnova.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/huashan19.jpg'][ATTACH=full]11713[/ATTACH][/URL]

so yeah. not working for me. good luck with it, but i have to move on to other things. also, people should be aware this code can be ran without permissions, so you should remove it when you're done (if it works).

Top Bottom