[ChipXF] Remote Image Upload (imgur, imageshack, picasa, flickr, postimage) [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm getting the following error when trying to upload: /var/www/html/internal_data/temp/53b6afd643083.jpg

There is no temp dir, but there is a chipxf-riu-session dir.

You may create the folder "/var/www/html/internal_data/temp/" for temp, it is default of xenforo

The add-on create only a folder for session

Hey .. does this addon .. have a demo anywhere .. so I can test it? Also can you also have the option to upload to own sever aswell as this add on? Or is it once you enable this... you only can upload pics using this mod?

Sirr sirr please please.. Ill pay more if you can just resize the watermark to a size you choose on any images.. so say if the image is big the water mark resizes to that size then if its small it resizes to that images..

say you put a water mark 1 inch from the pic left to right .. nomatter what pic you upload the watermark will resize it to fit the image.. the xenmediagallery add on has this feature..could you please implement it thanks

Sorry all for long time i didn't check reply in xenforo.com.
If you have purchased the add-on in my site ptcong.com, and have any request, please post in my site. Because i check it more often than here.

Can you please resend the download link? Already posted in your site. Thank you.:)
Did i send you via my site ?

How to change phrases for these 3 areas?View attachment 80498
You can change it in Xenforo Options (ChipXF Remote Image Upload)

Hey .. does this addon .. have a demo anywhere .. so I can test it? Also can you also have the option to upload to own sever aswell as this add on? Or is it once you enable this... you only can upload pics using this mod?
Sorry currently i don't have live demo site, but you may try all features like the add-on in http://ptcong.com/imageuploader5/

Please add these options ill pay!

View attachment 82383

I will consider your request, because the add-on already exists some features like this (watermark position, dont' wartermark to small images).
For watermark padding, you may change your watermark logo for now

Sorry all for long time i didn't check reply in xenforo.com.
If you have purchased the add-on in my site ptcong.com, and have any request, please post in my site. Because i check it more often than here.

Did i send you via my site ?

You can change it in Xenforo Options (ChipXF Remote Image Upload)

Sorry currently i don't have live demo site, but you may try all features like the add-on in http://ptcong.com/imageuploader5/

I will consider your request, because the add-on already exists some features like this (watermark position, dont' wartermark to small images).
For watermark padding, you may change your watermark logo for now

Making people choose the watermark for the right size is very inconvinent.. Can you please update it.. Also.. I cant post on your site.. cause its weird.. its not a forum its some kind of blog store thing and its confusing..

Is it possible to try this add-on out before I buy it?

So thi add-on supports these imagehosting, right? Imgur, Imageshack, Picasa, Flickr. If so, any idea what are the limits in GB and how much I need to pay to each of these companies to host my images there?

Hi @chiplove.9xpro
i have this error, i'm unbale get Access token Flickr
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/ChipXF/RemoteImageUploader/ControllerPublic/Processor.php:168
Generato Da: antonio de santis, Ieri alle 20:23
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/ChipXF/RemoteImageUploader/ControllerPublic/Processor.php(168): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/fotograf/...', 168, Array)
#1 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): ChipXF_RemoteImageUploader_ControllerPublic_Processor->actionGetFlickrToken()
#2 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://www.macroforum.org/chipxf-riu/get-flickr-token?process=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["process"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @chiplove.9xpro
i have this error, i'm unbale get Access token Flickr
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/ChipXF/RemoteImageUploader/ControllerPublic/Processor.php:168
Generato Da: antonio de santis, Ieri alle 20:23
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/ChipXF/RemoteImageUploader/ControllerPublic/Processor.php(168): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/fotograf/...', 168, Array)
#1 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): ChipXF_RemoteImageUploader_ControllerPublic_Processor->actionGetFlickrToken()
#2 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://www.macroforum.org/chipxf-riu/get-flickr-token?process=1"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["process"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I resolved the issue for you via skype right ?

• Version 1.3.5; Oct 01, 2014
    • Fixed: Imgur transload error handler
    • Update: Improve ChipVN ClassLoader
Would it be possible to add my own image host using API?

I don't know your hosting API. If know php, you can write your own Remote Image Upload's plugin for uploading to your hosting.
Next version if possible, i will make new plugin for Amazon S3, FTP..

Top Bottom