California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess IB thinks all the world's a stage because it appears to me as Ib is using the courtroom as it's forum for their play.

Let's hope the courtroom uses XenForo then, so it will all go smoothly. OTOH, if they do run vB, perhaps they will see the torture IB makes customers go through and dismiss the case on general principle.

Just a heads up that I'm going to be in Mauritius for the next three weeks as of this coming Wednesday.
Blimey, just how many people contributed towards the $40 fees you were asking for? ;)

lol- just kidding and jealous. Hope you have a great time out there.

Blimey, just how many people contributed towards the $40 fees you were asking for? ;)

lol- just kidding and jealous. Hope you have a great time out there.

lol. The tricky thing will be trying to find internet that's faster than the standard 128kbps (sync). I'm over 1km from the exchange.

lol. The tricky thing will be trying to find internet that's faster than the standard 128kbps (sync). I'm over 1km from the exchange.
128Kbps?! What device do you own?!
I know we are on 10Mbps (5.2-7.7Mbps avg.) w/ 4G.

so what's the scoop so far? who's winning? who's losing? when is this case going to end? or will it? win or lose, what will this case mean for both companies?

so what's the scoop so far? who's winning? who's losing? when is this case going to end? or will it? win or lose, what will this case mean for both companies?
XF won a few battles, but the war not yet... Some have said it might take another year, but my guess is no one really knows since it depends. IMO it will mean a lot for both, but especially for XF, since they need the money to expand + gain trust with potential customers.

The fastest is 512Mbps... but I'm never going to get that in Riambel (very, very south, on the beach... I'll take some pics).
Glad Hawai'i has 4G... unlike Riambel, Mauritius, Africa.
(had to look it up)
ali_082.gif

I can't believe, or understand, how the court system can even proceed with this case, if the prosecution keeps refusing to testify.

The Tokeshi deposition, which Internet Brands’s counsel did not stop, revealed that Internet Brands has no evidence to support its false allegation that Kier Darby and Mike Sullivan had been asked to return Jelsoft company documents and had “refused” to do so.

So, did they lie about that?

I can't believe, or understand, how the court system can even proceed with this case, if the prosecution keeps refusing to testify.

Just to be clear; it's not the "prosecution" it's the plaintiff. It's a civil case, they're not being prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom