California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The purpose of my thread was to keep away from the legal talk and just offer good wishes / light fun. Disappointed.

Well you made something really powerful Lee.
It greeted me this morning with a great soft splash of delight.

anyone going to be at the court house today? I unfortunately can't make it due to a morning conference call this morning with a potential client.

Good luck to Xenforo and the guys. (y)
It's been a long wait...and all I am hoping for is that despite all the ups and downs (and we have had some major ones), you guys come out victorious, with your chins up, and that we can get back to developing and enjoying this software. :)

Probably too early for any people in the locality, but is there anyone here who may be attending the hearing?

Yeah, I'll just check-in when I get to work in the morning. It'll be 3 AM here in Japan when this thing gets rolling.

Sadly I'm expecting a further wait for the January trial :(

The point of today's hearing is that IB's failure to prosecute has created a situation where the January trial date cannot be saved. January is no more. At this point the case gets either dismissed or delayed. Or the judge might come up with his own solution. But my point is that you can't fall back on January any longer. IB has forced a situation and the judge is compelled to act. That is what today's hearing is about.

The point of today's hearing is that IB's failure to prosecute has created a situation where the January trial date cannot be saved. January is no more. At this point the case gets either dismissed or delayed. Or the judge might come up with his own solution. But my point is that you can't fall back on January any longer. IB has forced a situation and the judge is compelled to act. That is what today's hearing is about.

Hmm, so if the judge doesn't dismiss it and because vB has failed to prosecute it could be pushed back even further than January? Missed that part

Finally, hopefully some real justice can be had.

Good luck Xenforo, myself and the wonderful communites you have helped power over your lifespan are with you all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom