California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, ok, I thought there would have been some sort of intermediary rebuttal. My bad.
It has to end somewhere. :) It's all out in the open. Now it's time to take the arguments to the judge who will hopefully have a clear understanding of the facts and the issues in order to make a good decision.

No matter how many cartoons, jokes, BS on the web posted by members and so on that we see on forums, it really gets down to the vB license changes that brought the wrath of the forum owners community down on Bob Brisco/IB and these idiotic lawsuits which seek to place Xenforo into Brisco's hands if he wins his claim that IB owns Xenforo.

I hereby submit that Bob Brisco be referred to from this point os as "Bob Brisco County Jr."

Feature_BriscoCountyJr-med.jpg

After all, the Bruce Cambell is one of those B-List actors whose appearance in your favorite show means its not long for this world. Bob Brisco County Jr's appearance on the VB scene has lead to its downward spiral.

<body><p><p><body><p>I don't know where the heck the other thread has gone, so I'll update here.<p><br><p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Times; line-height: normal; font-size: medium; ">TRANSCRIPT for proceedings held on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 11:20 A.M. Court Reporter/Electronic Court Recorder: Sandra Becerra, CSR, phone number /email <redacted>. Transcript may be viewed at the court public terminal or purchas ed through the Court Reporter/Electronic Court Recorder before the deadline for Release of Transcript Restriction. After that date it may be obtained through PACER. Notice of Intent to Redact due within 7 days of this date. Redaction Request due 4/5/2011. Redacted Transcript Deadline set for 4/15/2011. Release of Transcript Restriction set for 6/13/2011. (Becerra, Sandra)<p><br><p><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <title>G-46.pdf <p><span style="font-size: 12.000000pt; font-family: 'TimesNewRomanPSMT'">Has been filed by the court reporter/electronic court recorder in the above-captioned matter. The parties have seven (7) business days from the filing of the official transcript to file with the court a Notice of Intent to Request Redaction of this transcript and/or 21 calendar days from the filing of the official transcript to file with the court a Redaction Request. If no such Notice or Redaction Request is filed, the transcript will be made electronically available to the public without redaction after 90 calendar days. Any party needing a copy of the transcript to review for redaction purposes may purchase a copy from the court

<body><p><p><body><p>I don't know where the heck the other thread has gone, so I'll update here.<p><br><p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Times; line-height: normal; font-size: medium; ">TRANSCRIPT for proceedings held on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 11:20 A.M. Court Reporter/Electronic Court Recorder: Sandra Becerra, CSR, phone number /email <redacted>. Transcript may be viewed at the court public terminal or purchas ed through the Court Reporter/Electronic Court Recorder before the deadline for Release of Transcript Restriction. After that date it may be obtained through PACER. Notice of Intent to Redact due within 7 days of this date. Redaction Request due 4/5/2011. Redacted Transcript Deadline set for 4/15/2011. Release of Transcript Restriction set for 6/13/2011. (Becerra, Sandra)<p><br><p><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <title>G-46.pdf <p><span style="font-size: 12.000000pt; font-family: 'TimesNewRomanPSMT'">Has been filed by the court reporter/electronic court recorder in the above-captioned matter. The parties have seven (7) business days from the filing of the official transcript to file with the court a Notice of Intent to Request Redaction of this transcript and/or 21 calendar days from the filing of the official transcript to file with the court a Redaction Request. If no such Notice or Redaction Request is filed, the transcript will be made electronically available to the public without redaction after 90 calendar days. Any party needing a copy of the transcript to review for redaction purposes may purchase a copy from the court
Is there something wrong with the browser you're using or something? This is the second post you've made today that has HTML in it and really messes up reading of the post. :confused:

EDIT: Ah, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom