California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
To repeat something based on the experience of some family members, if someone with deep pockets wants to go after you in civil court, they can prolong it for years, and years, and years. I hope it doesn't end up that way, but I know of a particular instance where that's just what occurred.

On the positive side:

The XF software is in good hands and developing well.

The XF defense is in good hands and being looked after by an intelligent, concise, and supportive legal eagle.
(Sorry Pam, couldn't resist the "eagle" bit - it sounded too cool not to use it ... lol).

The XF customer base is rock solid and, I presume, growing steadily.

The XF community is growing daily and has some incredibly talented people in its fold that are helping newcomers and the development team alike.

The XF brand is untarnished and well respected because of the honest and open way that KAM do business.

Oh, and it's my birthday in a couple of weeks - but that has nothing to do with XF ... :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Shaun :D
I'mma miss customizing vBulletin but vBulletin is like a caddy and XF is a Porsche.

I worry about the comparisons. A Porsche is a highly unreliable vehicle. Caddies aren't so reliable, but better in that regard than Porsche. How about another comparison?

:D

vB is like that old truck. It runs and can get you from point A to point B. But it needs constant tinkering and is held together by wire and duct tape.

XF is a DeLorean that can take you back to the future!!

I worry about the comparisons. A Porsche is a highly unreliable vehicle. Caddies aren't so reliable, but better in that regard than Porsche. How about another comparison?

:D
LOL. Porsche is known for its reliability, you must have gotten some bad information or maybe the opposite of what was said.

Should we just compare XF to a nice Lexus LFA?

Red-lexus-lfa-routester-concept.jpg

Sleek, sexy, agile, reliable, dependable, with the latest innovations and technology.

whereas vBulletin reminds me of... well.. a hummer?

Red-Hummer-H2-on-water.jpg

Slow to move, versatile functionality, clunky, not efficient, and tries to be everything? (SUV, Luxury Car, Off Road Vehicle)

Should we just compare XF to a nice Lexus LFA?

lexus-lfa.jpg

Sleek, sexy, agile, reliable, dependable, with the latest innovations and technology.

whereas vBulletin reminds me of... well.. a hummer?

Red-Hummer-H2-on-water.jpg

Slow to move, versatile functionality, clunky, not efficient, and tries to be everything? (SUV, Luxury Car, Off Road Vehicle)
That's probably the best one yet...

Your comparisons are all wrong.

vBulletin is the Borg, a supergiant species progressing by assimilation of other technologies opposed to self progression.

xenForo is the Federation, individuals working to make breakthroughs and advancements in technology to benefit all :D

/Geekmode off

Your comparisons are all wrong.

vBulletin is the Borg, a supergiant species progressing by assimilation of other technologies opposed to self progression.

xenForo is the Federation, individuals working to make breakthroughs and advancements in technology to benefit all :D

/Geekmode off

Does that make the phpBB the Klingons and IPB the Romulans? :|

Reactions: Kim
I'm sure we've been asked before not to be disingenuous about IB/vBSI/vB ...

This thread is about the cases (case) so perhaps we should wait for news in that regard.

Thanks,
Shaun

Reactions: Kim
In none of these comparisons did anyone say vB was bad or did not work. We just say that XF is better, more modern and - gosh darn it! - people like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom