Resource icon

Breathing Sign Up Button

There used to be a time where my rears would simply burn a little but when people talked about me.

Now I actually get an alert in my face. What's up? Do I need to do anything?

Still getting that error on your site and on mine....

I still get the error even without the css changes for the signup button... so it's nothing to do with this... I have a total of four addons installed on that site, two of which are turned off (resource manager and cliptheapex countdown).. the other two are Staff Room Unread and Prefix Forum Listing.

There used to be a time where my rears would simply burn a little but when people talked about me.

No.

I misquoted something and cried foul where there was none.... You're good Chris.

I don't think so, there was initially a suggestion that your Notifications addon was conflicting but I don't think it is now.

On another note, I feel sorry for your rears. All of them, not just the one.

I still get the error even without the css changes for the signup button... so it's nothing to do with this... I have a total of four addons installed on that site, two of which are turned off (resource manager and cliptheapex countdown).. the other two are Staff Room Unread and Prefix Forum Listing.

I never got the error until adding this code, but I don't think it is your code (that is at fault).

Firebug keeps telling me the error or conflict is with jquery. I'm thinking its the older version conflicting.....

Interesting enough the newer jquery does not have this issue & I suspect this will correct its self in XenForo 1.2

Adam, do you have the cliptheapex Countdown Timer installed? I switched that off and the error has gone.

Count down timer I hardly ever use -vs- cool flashing join button.... choices... :cautious:

Cool flashing join button wins. Uninstalling count down timer.

You were right. :)

This is cool. Gonna have to try it out. Not gonna lie though, I was expecting something with a face or a mouth or some facial component. When I saw it blinking I was all "aw, shucks."

Looks great! Would be nice to get the whole button to light up and pulse, that would pull in even more people.

Top Bottom