.BlackGamer.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW once again I'm sorry for spelling ya name wrong. I had given you a shout-out in some of the latest skins I posted in the resource manager but this time I went back and corrected the misspell.

I won't hold it against you. Much. :LOL:

Wow that's tight! I forgot about the sidebar completely so no, I haven't thought about it. :ROFLMAO:

How did you do that?
2-3 minutes in firebug.

All that can be down through your style properties. I suspect the latest x amount sideblock is the framework xfrocks or ragtek so the css to push the text by adding margin-left can be done through the extra.css template same with the latest post listing separator.

I won't hold it against you. Much. :LOL:

2-3 minutes in firebug.

All that can be down through your style properties. I suspect the latest x amount sideblock is the framework xfrocks or ragtek so the css to push the text by adding margin-left can be done through the extra.css template same with the latest post listing separator.

Recent Posts is borbole's $5 addon.
New Members, Forum Statistics, Share this Page is xFrocks
Recent eBookie events is bobster.

*scratches head*

*sends message*

What about offering people paid subdomains ?
Say I am a black gamer and my PS3 handle is KillerMan24601.
My page could be KillerMan24601.blackgamer.net

What about offering people paid subdomains ?
Say I am a black gamer and my PS3 handle is KillerMan24601.
My page could be KillerMan24601.blackgamer.net
I don't know anything about that stuff dude. My only projects this year is to transfer all template edits over to the Template Modification System.

Update, I moved what was formerly the8thlegion.com to blackgamer.net, put blackgamer.net in another folder, then I moved what was formerly the8thegion.com out of the blackgamer.net domain into the www.8thos.com domain (new thread here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8thos-com.31074/ ) and what was formerly blackgamer.net back, back to it's original domain. BlackGamer.net is now back to 'normal'. Normal being having no frigging activity cause no one really cares but at least I got more Facebook Likes for it's fan page back when the8thlegion was on it.

I will try recruiting for blackgamer.net later when I have some time.

Please close this thread as I've used my BlackGamer.net license for another project and no longer have xenforo on that domain. That site will come back eventually under a different form but it won't be xenforo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom