Best Style Yet? Cleaning Forum :)

Personally, the side-block(s), I wouldn't have them be different colours (Blue, Red and Black) as the colours don't represent anything.

Damn! Other than the above, it's awesome! I'd love a style like that.

Why did my new thread get merged into this 2 year old thread? I am trying to get advice on a new style not show off a style from 2 years ago and make people have to scroll thru a couple pages just to get answers. Can I please get it back to a separate thread? @Brogan @Slavik

Ok then "If you wish to start a new thread for a valid reason, please report the existing thread requesting it to be closed first." please ago ahead and close this thread and open the new one back up please. I dont need anyone to critique our old design anymore. Thanks
They won't critique your old design. Keep using this thread as it relates to your site, regardless how new your skin is. I believe that's @Brogan's thought process.

I like the design very much, but you sure do use a lot off addons. I also like the idea how you implemented the directory service.

Personally, the side-block(s), I wouldn't have them be different colours (Blue, Red and Black) as the colours don't represent anything.

Damn! Other than the above, it's awesome! I'd love a style like that.

They won't critique your old design. Keep using this thread as it relates to your site, regardless how new your skin is. I believe that's @Brogan's thought process.

Reminds me of the Coast Guard for some reason, but I work in the maritime industry. Maybe it's the colors.

I prefer the original myself.

I also prefer the original.

I like the design very much, but you sure do use a lot off addons. I also like the idea how you implemented the directory service.

We are finally live with the new template! Please feel free to critique and if you find any issues let me know! ;)

Top Bottom