Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I have actually un-installed this Addon about 2 or 3 months ago, since I did not need this Addon anymore.

Now I have upgraded my Forum to XF-version 1.2 and it shows this phrase at "Members Online Now"

Do you know how I can fix/update this phrase ?

I do not want to install this Addon, I just want to fix the phrase.
Is there any way to do this ?

Many thanks!

:)
That has nothing to do with this add-on actually. You may have edited the template before and when XenForo is updated, that template gets outdated. Go to AdminCP and look for customized templates, you should be able to fix that fairly easy.

Does this play nicely with the latest version of XenPorta?

I have sidebar blocks with XenPorta but considering installing this as well. Will that work?

I'm getting empty widget blocks when I'm on the what's new page (from the "all" widget position) - only since upgrading from what I can tell. Is anyone else getting this?

Just installed. Of the pre-configured widgets, 4 are listed as being on the Members List. I don't see them on the index.php?members page. Am I looking in the wrong place?

all my widgets except for TaigaChat are showing up like this after i updated to the latest version, i tried rebuilding caches and reinstalling the add-on but without success, any ideas on how to fix this? :p

If you have managed to Fix this, Well Done !

Otherwise, simply delete the Widgets and Add Widget again. Its happening because of change in Template codes.

Just installed. Of the pre-configured widgets, 4 are listed as being on the Members List. I don't see them on the index.php?members page. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Member_list css have been modified. So, none of widgets of 1.1.5 are working in 1.2.

Simple Solution is Delete Widget and add it again.

I'm getting empty widget blocks when I'm on the what's new page (from the "all" widget position) - only since upgrading from what I can tell. Is anyone else getting this?

You too have to do the same buddy. Delete your trouble making Widget and add it again.

that didnt solve it but using forum_list instead of the hook solved it, i tried deleting and remaking the widgets, reinstalling the addon 2 times, the only solution was to use forum_list instead of a hook :P

I can't seem to get the hooks to work for anything that is pulling content. They work for simple html widgets but not for any of the others, they just end up blank.

Updated to latest along with 1.2, all widgets using the following hooks no longer work:

Code:
hook:page_container_breadcrumb_bottom
hook:ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb
hook:ad_below_content

Is there a way to get the Recent Threads of a particular forum to display only in that forum? For example, if I have a forum titled "Dog Grooming," can I get x-many recent threads from that forum to display ONLY in that forum; and then if I have another forum, say "Cat Grooming," have the most recent cat grooming threads show only in the Cat Grooming forum?

In the Resource Manager widget, it asks you to select categories you want to show, or don't select any if you want to show them all. I can't seem to unselect the one category that's already selected so that it leaves the field blank. I'm selecting them all at the moment.

Top Bottom