Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Ok hopefully last question for awhile :)

Is there any way of having an expression to where if someone doesn't have a custom profile SINGLE TEXT filled out it won't display the widget?

Something like this

!$visitor['customFields.dayzuniqueid']

Of course it's not working so I'm coming here :)

dayzuniqueid of course being my custom fileld.

Ok hopefully last question for awhile :)

Is there any way of having an expression to where if someone doesn't have a custom profile SINGLE TEXT filled out it won't display the widget?

Something like this

!$visitor['customFields.dayzuniqueid']

Of course it's not working so I'm coming here :)

dayzuniqueid of course being my custom fileld.
Sorry no. The custom fields are not available in $visitor.

I've been using this for a while, just added the User Status block for my members. For whatever reason, it WILL NOT update. I have to run the daily clean up cron for it to bring up the latest post. Is there a reason for this, or do I just have an error with mine?

I have used Jaxel's block , and it updates instantly.

Just curious as to what the issue was, or if I am overlooking some option....

xfrocks could you please look at this post and tell me if you can do something about this?
Hi Cedric,
Sorry that I caused you some headache with the inconsistent in the widgets, unfortunately there are two kind of renderers: one that uses Widget Framework wrapper (has the 'widget-container' as its parent) and one that doesn't. Therefore I can't do much to help you right here... Regarding your other post, this is expected because those two widgets are generated by the same renderer.

I've been using this for a while, just added the User Status block for my members. For whatever reason, it WILL NOT update. I have to run the daily clean up cron for it to bring up the latest post. Is there a reason for this, or do I just have an error with mine?

I have used Jaxel's block , and it updates instantly.

Just curious as to what the issue was, or if I am overlooking some option....
User Recent Status cached its output for one hour. How long have you waited?

Hi Cedric,
Sorry that I caused you some headache with the inconsistent in the widgets, unfortunately there are two kind of renderers: one that uses Widget Framework wrapper (has the 'widget-container' as its parent) and one that doesn't. Therefore I can't do much to help you right here... Regarding your other post, this is expected because those two widgets are generated by the same renderer.

User Recent Status cached its output for one hour. How long have you waited?

Not that long.. :p

I was just used to the instantaneous block. Is there anyway I can change this myself, for my members. They want to see the block updating immediately... kinda like a Twitter thing, many have came from there and want to update their status at my site, as well as see it the same time on Twitter.

Not that long.. :p

I was just used to the instantaneous block. Is there anyway I can change this myself, for my members. They want to see the block updating immediately... kinda like a Twitter thing, many have came from there and want to update their status at my site, as well as see it the same time on Twitter.
If you want that, there is a temporary fix. Open the file xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/RecentStatus.php, line 11

PHP:
'useCache' => true,

Change it to

PHP:
'useCache' => false,

I will add an option to disable caching for widget in the next release ;)

Cool. Again, the only reason I had mentioned it was because I had seen members continually saying it wouldn't update. I didn't even have the block on... then I noticed as I started testing, and using the other Portals block to see as well..

Either way, thanks a ton for your help.

Hi Cedric,

Just a quick feedback:

For the repetition widget class name, I'm using a regex trick, so it's working (you can test it with the last ToggleMe version if you want).

I can't target the full class name of the widget (ie: WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineUsers) because it is sometimes repeated causing multiple insertion of the toggle button
Example with WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineUsers:
  1. secondaryContent widget WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineUsers
  2. userList WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineUsers
So to avoid multiple toggle buttons for a same widget I'm targeting this code "widget WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_WIDGET".

It's working with most of default widgets except:
  1. "share this page" => is using a different structure as you explained in your previous post
  2. "find Member" => is using the default XenForo structure. I've modified one my regex to get it and it's working (modification not released yet).

Suggestion: Add an option for the Birthday widget so that it only shows users who have been active in xx weeks. Thanks.

a user deleted his Avatar-image, and now it is looking like this:

default-avatar-missing.webp

Issue:
it does not show the default Avatar-image.

This is at the "New Profile Comments"-sidebar widget at the Homepage.

when I look at the image-path, it shows this URL:
http://www.domain.com/data/avatars/s/0/325.jpg?1357942228

At this image-URL, it shows this Error-message:
"Not Found. The requested URL /data/avatars/s/0/325.jpg was not found on this server."

a user deleted his Avatar-image, and now it is looking like this:

View attachment 39198

Issue:
it does not show the default Avatar-image.

This is at the "New Profile Comments"-sidebar widget at the Homepage.

when I look at the image-path, it shows this URL:
http://www.domain.com/data/avatars/s/0/325.jpg?1357942228

At this image-URL, it shows this Error-message:
"Not Found. The requested URL /data/avatars/s/0/325.jpg was not found on this server."
"New Profile Comments"? I don't think this add-on has that renderer bundled. However, the issue might happened because the widget is cached and it hasn't been updated yet. Depending on the cache time, it should be resolved by now?

"New Profile Comments"? I don't think this add-on has that renderer bundled. However, the issue might happened because the widget is cached and it hasn't been updated yet. Depending on the cache time, it should be resolved by now?
no idea.
I just deleted this widget, because it looks buggy to the user.

Top Bottom