Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I have a template that contains only this piece of code. What kind of widget can I create to replicate it?
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper qntquiz_daysleft, $visitor}">
<div class="section">
<div class="secondaryContent">
<h3>C++ COURSE PLANNER</h3>
<div class="baseHtml">
<span style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 24px; color: red">{xen:number {xen:helper qntquiz_daysleft, $visitor}}</span> days left to earn the certificate!
</div>
</div>
</div>
</xen:if>

I have a template that contains only this piece of code. What kind of widget can I create to replicate it?
Code:
<div class="section">
<div class="baseHtml">
<span style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 24px; color: red">{xen:number {xen:helper qntquiz_daysleft, $visitor}}</span> days left to earn the certificate!
</div>
</div>
</div>
It uses XenForo template syntax so... sorry, you can't do that for now.

hey, can you help me please? i am using your framework + Xen-TR.com Who Has Visited 2.5.1.

and i want the who has visited mod at the bottom of the page, not in the middle. i dont know how i can change the position.

23-02-2012 05-52-40.webp

OK, with the Birthdays widget, I'd like to see the ability to block a specific usergroup, such as Banned. We don't want such members, obviously, to have their birthdays (and Banned label) displayed.

OK, with the Birthdays widget, I'd like to see the ability to block a specific usergroup, such as Banned. We don't want such members, obviously, to have their birthdays (and Banned label) displayed.
Will be updated in next version ;)

Ran into issue with tabbed. Image attached: (Any Idea

s?)View attachment 26209
Looks like a custom style issue. You should send me a message with the style name. Best if you can give me site info.

Code:
<div class="section">
<div class="baseHtml">
</div>
</div>
</div>
With version 1.2, you can now use the renderer "Template (without wrapper)". Enter your custom template title. And it will be added to the sidebar ;)

With version 1.2, you can now use the renderer "Template (without wrapper)". Enter your custom template title. And it will be added to the sidebar ;)
I wanted this so much, thanks a lot :)

Would i be able to include a template of a widget made for the classic sidebar? would be awesome.

EDIT: i tried with the lnblogs sidebar widget (template without wrapper), it actually displays the template but cannot find any blog entry, i guess calling the template is not enough, maybe needs a callback?

I wanted this so much, thanks a lot :)

Would i be able to include a template of a widget made for the classic sidebar? would be awesome.

EDIT: i tried with the lnblogs sidebar widget (template without wrapper), it actually displays the template but cannot find any blog entry, i guess calling the template is not enough, maybe needs a callback?
If a widget made for the original sidebar only requires the <xen:include /> tag to be added, it should work with Widget Framework. About [LN] Blog, I'm not sure about it. Just checked the template and it needs data to be prepared before. I couldn't find any instruction to use the 2 sidebar templates so you will have to ask the author. Sorry.

Hi there I - had an older version of this and then upgraded today - when enabled I get these random errors throughout the site

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@brothersofchaos.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I didnt see anything in the xenforo logs - I originally had other mods enabled however when I encountered this problem I disabled them all and upon enabling this I got this error. I obviously see no one else has reported this so would you have any ideas on why this would be an issues with my set up?

Hi there I - had an older version of this and then upgraded today - when enabled I get these random errors throughout the site

I didnt see anything in the xenforo logs - I originally had other mods enabled however when I encountered this problem I disabled them all and upon enabling this I got this error. I obviously see no one else has reported this so would you have any ideas on why this would be an issues with my set up?

Try disable all the widgets. Probably you have incompatible widgets installed? Can you take screenshot of the widget list page in AdminCP?

xfrocks, would you consider adding a "latest members" widget to the framework?

Edit: Oh boy, this is already possible with the framework. That leaves me with the suggestion to show the latest members avatars like with the birthday widget.

Thanks (y)

Try disable all the widgets. Probably you have incompatible widgets installed? Can you take screenshot of the widget list page in AdminCP?

I orginally posted in this thread which has a screens shot I am at work now

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-lot-of-internal-server-errors.28322/#post-330318

However I did disable all other MOD's which then stopped the errors from occuring on the site. I then with no other mods enabled, enabled the framework and started getting errors again. Is there something I can do to pinpoint this better?

xfrocks, would you consider adding a "latest members" widget to the framework?

Edit: Oh boy, this is already possible with the framework. That leaves me with the suggestion to show the latest members avatars like with the birthday widget.

Thanks (y)
New layouts are coming to the Users renderer. Stay tuned ;)

I orginally posted in this thread which has a screens shot I am at work now

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/a-lot-of-internal-server-errors.28322/#post-330318

However I did disable all other MOD's which then stopped the errors from occuring on the site. I then with no other mods enabled, enabled the framework and started getting errors again. Is there something I can do to pinpoint this better?
I mean you should enable Widget Framework but disable all widgets. I suspect you have incompatible renderers somewhere. If you want, you can send me a message with your site information, I will come and check. Sorry for the problem though :)

New layouts are coming to the Users renderer. Stay tuned ;)

I mean you should enable Widget Framework but disable all widgets. I suspect you have incompatible renderers somewhere. If you want, you can send me a message with your site information, I will come and check. Sorry for the problem though :)

I would absolutely appreciate it and sorry for not understanding you - I will shoot you a pm later this evening - thank you!

Top Bottom