Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Can someone refresh my memory, instead of me searching thru 245 pages, how do I get widgets to be tabbed?

For example Who's online and recent activity.

Thanks.

I'm a bit unsure exactly how this integrates with the default xenforo sidebar items

Without WF, I have Recent media in forum list sidebar enabled so it shows along with staff online, members online new posts etc.

However when I enable WF, I want my custom widgets as well as Recent media but not have the other items (members online, New Posts etc.)

So I add a clear sidebar widget, but that clears everything, including Recent Media.

Am I missing something obvious, like a Recent Media widget in WF?

So how do I do this please?

Thanks.

I am using position hook:ad_sidebar_top with the [Advanced] HTML renderer but the widget is not rendering properly with HTML formatting.

When I use the exact same widget HTML with position all it renders correctly. Am I missing something?

I have not entered anything for Widget Group or Expression, if that matters.

Thanks.

Edit: I looked at the code with the browser's Inspect Element function and noticed that the misbehaving widget was missing the secondaryContent class in the DIV, but contained the non-sidebar-widget class. When I manually added secondaryContent class in the element it rendered correctly. Any idea why the class was not included, and how the non-sidebar-widget class got there?

Last edited:
I have enabled widgets with position: all but when I visit reports tool http://forum.sitename.com/reports/ to approve or reject reported threads and messages. I don't see the widgets for Report info & Handle Reports (Do not change,Assigned,Resolved,Rejected, Send resolution/rejection alert). How can I get this working?

Thanks
Any workaraound?

I saw that you can use each template name instead of all, but I don't know what all the template names are and how big the list is. I also have XFMG and want clear sidebar on all those pages.

Any workaraound?

I saw that you can use each template name instead of all, but I don't know what all the template names are and how big the list is. I also have XFMG and want clear sidebar on all those pages.

/Reports | template = report_list
XFMG-home | template - xengallery_media_index
XFMG-item view | template = xengallery_media_view
XFMG-user | template = xengallery_media_user

there is a bunch of other ones too...to figure them out for yourself...right click and 'inspect element' and then find the part that looks like...

<div id="content" class="STUFF HERE">

for XFMG index page you will see <div id="content" class="xengallery_media_index"> and that makes xengallery_media_index the template name you wanted.

Hello I have a question. Please help me as soon as possible.

How do I exclude a widget from all pages except the homepage? I can't use forum_list because that's my forum page. I have a homepage separate from the forum page.

I tried using the hook ( hook : page_container_sidebar) but it also shows on my forum page.

What's the php syntax expression to exclude all pages but the homepage? Or work-around that to give me a solution. Thanks.

Hello I have a question. Please help me as soon as possible.

How do I exclude a widget from all pages except the homepage? I can't use forum_list because that's my forum page. I have a homepage separate from the forum page.

I tried using the hook ( hook : page_container_sidebar) but it also shows on my forum page.

What's the php syntax expression to exclude all pages but the homepage? Or work-around that to give me a solution. Thanks.
You will need to determine the template for home page so you can use this in your widget in place of forum_list. See this guide on how to determine the template.

How To...

You will need to determine the template for home page so you can use this in your widget in place of forum_list. See this guide on how to determine the template.

How To...

Thanks, I determined it was cta_featuredthreads_featured (from my news portal add-on)

I still need to know the syntax to exclude all pages but a single one. I wish there was a guide on this.

Please provide the syntax if someone would be gracious enough.

Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom