Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
there is a folder named "xml-to-import" which includes a file named "TaigaChat.xml".
Do I also need to upload this file onto my server if I do not want to use the "Taiga Chat feature" ?

Many thanks!

xfrocks,

how do I actually change the phrases, as it seems this add-on does not use my default german-language-phrases....?

Thanks!

xfrocks,

how do I actually change the phrases, as it seems this add-on does not use my default german-language-phrases....?

Thanks!
The Widget Framework uses a few custom phrases that do no exist in the default XenForo phrase system. You can translate the phrases by

The Widget Framework uses a few custom phrases that do no exist in the default XenForo phrase system. You can translate the phrases by

for example:
when I use a widget for "Latest Threads" in the Forum-List, then it shows the text "posted 3 Juni 2012" in english language instead of my default german language.
It seems this widget does not pull the default text...?

for example:
when I use a widget for "Latest Threads" in the Forum-List, then it shows the text "posted 3 Juni 2012" in english language instead of my default german language.
It seems this widget does not pull the default text...?
For that it's using a phrase "wf_x_posted" which probably hasn't been translated to German.

although I did not change anything for the "member-list" widget, it is changing the layout of the avatar-box?
Meaning there is a big empty place at the right-hand-side of that member-avatar-box.

Is there a way to fix this, so that it shows neatly as by default?

although I did not change anything for the "member-list" widget, it is changing the layout of the avatar-box?
Meaning there is a big empty place at the right-hand-side of that member-avatar-box.

Is there a way to fix this, so that it shows neatly as by default?

View attachment 33599
Is the site publicly accessible? So what's the link (You can pc me the link if you'd like to keep it private).

Question,

How do I add a widget so it shows on a members profile page? I'm trying to add 'Advanced HTML without wrapper. I have that already set to 'all' but it's not appearing there.

Thanks. :)

Ken

Whelp. Our users have noticed that the posting on others profile bug updating is still happening.

unfortunately, this widget is not showing the gender of the user correctly (at the avatar-image).

I have the widget for "Recent Threads" in the sidebar.
A specific user has not uploaded an image for his avatar, so it is showing the default avatar for "male" as my user selected "male" for the gender.

But in this add-on, it shows the user-avatar as a "questionmark" instead of "male".

Something is wrong here........

Top Bottom