Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
On Position field, replace all with your desired class separate with commas.
Like "forum_list, thread_view, forum_view".
And you can also enable this "hide visitor panel too?".

Hi,
I just created my first widget. It`s a sidbar widget that displays a little navigation. I`d like to add a link to the users content: /search/member?user_id=3 where the 3 should be replaced by the actual user id. Is this possible when I use the Advanced HTML without wrapper renderer?
thank you,
sacha

Last edited:
On Position field, replace all with your desired class separate with commas.
Like "forum_list, thread_view, forum_view".
And you can also enable this "hide visitor panel too?".

But i don't want to do that, because I need the widgets displayed in all pages. This thing only started producing errors with the last update I think - before that it was running just fine. I hope @xfrocks comes back and can provide a fix for this.

/search/member?user_id=3 where the 3 should be replaced by the actual user id. Is this possible when I use the Advanced HTML without wrapper renderer?
I still couldn`t find a way to insert the current users ID into a HTML widget. Do I have to code my own renderer?

Bit of a newbie here - how do I add the poll widget people have mentioned on this thread? I don't see an xml file but I did find a php file - polls.php.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT - got it : thread with poll widget

Hi again,
I have issues understanding the 'position system' for a widget front page.

I understand that the positions are placed like in this example:

View attachment 75234

The top 0 position is not an issue to me. The widgets are placed like a charm - but it's when I try and place the widgets underneath the row 0 I have issues. I just don't seem to manage placing them correctly and when I type position 4, the row will be shown in position 1 instead and reverse. It's very frustrating.

This is the Widget Page:
View attachment 75235

And this is the position settings:

View attachment 75236

The one there should be shown in the top under row 0, but it's shown on position 4.

Perhaps I'm setting the positions wrong or something. All help is welcome - I spent too much time on it already ;)

Thank you

Any respond on this yet? I am still struggling getting this to work as it should, and I now have another customer asking for a front page solution. Not sure if I should choose this again or not :(

I keep getting the following error showing up

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post - library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "https://www.cointalk.com/posts/1939721/like"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/posts/1939721/like"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Top Bottom