Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Getting the following error and the framework doesn't seem to be working on any of my pages.

ErrorException: uasort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'WidgetFramework_Helper_Sort' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:204
Try uploaingd the files again.

Try uploaingd the files again.

From my understanding with the default settings of this addon it should be displaying the active widgets on the Forum List page and Notable Members page but is only using the default Xenforo widgets on both of these pages. The only other addon I have installed is XenPorta.

From my understanding with the default settings of this addon it should be displaying the active widgets on the Forum List page and Notable Members page but is only using the default Xenforo widgets on both of these pages. The only other addon I have installed is XenPorta.
That's correct. By default, it clones the default sidebar in those pages. However, you are getting the error because the uploaded files are corrupted, or incomplete. Try uploading add on files again to fix it.

Hey there :)

I have an issues (again) with using the Widget Framework Video feature for a customer.

The forum has Sonn's Gallery installed.

The customer wish to have a widget on the front page (only) with a video slider with only one video at a time.

I have set this up before for another customer - though not for the front page only - and with many small thumbnail videos in a slider.

This is the setting in the WF front page module. To the right is the error message I get, when I click on the 'video' (which only seems to be an image and not the video):

WF1.webp

This is the settings in the actual widget:

WF2.webp

The videos are working perfectly fine in the Gallery.

Do I need to add something somewhere to make the video work as a video and not an image? Or what else am I doing wrong?

(I tried deleting the videos and uploaded them again - from YouTube, but this didn't help)

Thank you =)

Last edited:
Hey there :)

I have an issues (again) with using the Widget Framework Video feature for a customer.

The forum has Sonn's Gallery installed.

The customer wish to have a widget on the front page (only) with a video slider with only one video at a time.

I have set this up before for another customer - though not for the front page only - and with many small thumbnail videos in a slider.

This is the setting in the WF front page module. To the right is the error message I get, when I click on the 'video' (which only seems to be an image and not the video):

View attachment 72782

This is the settings in the actual widget:

View attachment 72784

The videos are working perfectly fine in the Gallery.

Do I need to add something somewhere to make the video work as a video and not an image? Or what else am I doing wrong?

(I tried deleting the videos and uploaded them again - from YouTube, but this didn't help)

Thank you =)

Well, if the widget is put in the right place in the front page, [bd] Widget Framework add-on does it job. Anything from there (the contents of the widget, the link in the widget, etc.) you need to contact the author of the gallery add-on. Sorry.

Well, if the widget is put in the right place in the front page, [bd] Widget Framework add-on does it job. Anything from there (the contents of the widget, the link in the widget, etc.) you need to contact the author of the gallery add-on. Sorry.

Alright - I will do that then :) Everything in WF seems to be placed like it should.

Thank you ^^

Awesome thanks! Btw, you can copy and paste the forum origin from the 'full' template... and it works perfectly :D

@Razasharp Can you elaborate? Where do you put the forum origin code?
Code:
<span class="user">{xen:phrase in_forum} <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}">{$thread.forum.title}</a></span>

Last edited:
I'm getting many errors with xf 1.3 like this:

ErrorException: Undefined index: template_for_hooks - library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php:189
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Ieri alle 19:01

#0 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(189): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/mydoma...', 189, Array)
#1 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(92): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->_prepareWidgetMandatory(Array)
#2 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(81): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->getGlobalWidgets(true, false)
#3 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(251): WidgetFramework_Core->bootstrap()
#4 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::front_controller_pre_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#7 /var/www/mydomain.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(104) "http://mydomain.com/xfa-interstitial/redirect?url=http://postimage.org/image/njtcchnfv/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://postimage.org/image/njtcchnfv/"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

ErrorException: Undefined index: template_for_hooks - library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php:189
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Ieri alle 19:01

#0 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(189): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/mydoma...', 189, Array)
#1 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(92): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->_prepareWidgetMandatory(Array)
#2 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(81): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->getGlobalWidgets(true, false)
#3 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(251): WidgetFramework_Core->bootstrap()
#4 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::front_controller_pre_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#7 /var/www/mydomain.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(44) "http://mydomain.com/members/iliha.5922/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I have 536,713 errors in my admincp, but the framework is working great. How do I fix these errors?

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: contentTemplate - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(483) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(483) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/***********/publ...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(487): call_user_func('\x00lambamb1', Array)
#3 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(573): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('!in_array($cont...', Array)
#4 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Empty.php(35): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\n<<--...')
#5 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(352): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\n<<--...')
#6 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(264): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\n<<--...')
#7 /home/***********/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(87): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#8 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '<div class="cal...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#9 /home/***********/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /home/***********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#11 /home/***********/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#12 /home/***********/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#13 /home/***********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#14 /home/***********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#15 /home/***********/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(33) "http://www.northwestfirearms.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom