Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Got this when upgrading from 2.4.6b to 2.4.6c

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '5852-1' for key 'definition_id_style_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Sheratan, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_styl...', Array)
#3 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php(2366): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_style_proper...', Array, 'property_defini...')
#4 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php(2270): XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray(Array, Array, 0, 'widget_framewor...')
#5 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(332): XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 0, 'widget_framewor...')
#6 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(226): XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'widget_framewor...')
#7 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'widget_framewor...')
#8 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(231): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpWsPRgj', 'widget_framewor...')
#9 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade()
#10 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /usr/share/nginx/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "https://oniichan.us/admin.php?add-ons/widget_framework/upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/widget_framework/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Is it possible to set a character cutoff for the Full layout view (Threads renderer), if no prbreak tag is set?

If you want to use a Widget page as your homepage, what do you recommend putting in the "url portion" field?

When i download latest version it says there's a problem with encryption and asked me if I want to copy files without encryption should I say yes?

Thanks. Also, what values can we put in the "column width" and "gap" fields? I have "30%"... does the field accept %, or should I take another tact? I don't want to use absolute pixels; would like it to be responsive...?

To be a bit more specific, I'm roughly looking to create the following layout:

[column 1- 25%] [column 2 - 50%] [column 3 - 25%]

But things are getting all scrunched. I'm trying to figure out the "position: 0x0" and "size: 0x0" settings and how to achieve my objective.

To be a bit more specific, I'm roughly looking to create the following layout:

[column 1- 25%] [column 2 - 50%] [column 3 - 25%]

But things are getting all scrunched. I'm trying to figure out the "position: 0x0" and "size: 0x0" settings and how to achieve my objective.
Figured this out. The column value is a hard dimension (like, 160 pixels). Then, the size of the column (second value in the "size" setting) will dictate how wide it is. i.e, if it's 0 (row) by 2 (columns), and the Column setting is 160, then the widget width will be 320 pixels.

Top Bottom