• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find it. Is that a paid style? If it's the case, please send me a PC contain your site URL + an administrative account with template permissions. I will come by and see what I can do
Yes its premium, and okay I wil :)

Very fast replies (y)

That wouldn't be a extra add-on (because it would be part of my framework^^ http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ragtek-add-ons-helper-framework.15163/ )

But yea, if you're interested, everybody is welcome to donate code to the framework:)
No no, I mean if one of your addon render something in sidebar (which I know, there are a few :D), I will write renderer for that addon and you put the renderer in that addon. So people who install your addon can use the widget immediately (if they have Widget Framework installed). No more template edit FTW

No no, I mean if one of your addon render something in sidebar (which I know, there are a few :D), I will write renderer for that addon and you put the renderer in that addon. So people who install your addon can use the widget immediately (if they have Widget Framework installed). No more template edit FTW
Hm, i don't understand what you mean (even with google translate
badteeth.gif
) but i don't have any template edits.

My idea was it to create a "proxy widget" which gets and returns the data from my add-on

Hm, i don't understand what you mean (even with google translate
badteeth.gif
) but i don't have any template edits.

My idea was it to create a "proxy widget" which gets and returns the data from my add-on
Sorry for my bad English :D I'm a little bit off today. Will contact you later. Cya

Edit the file /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php.
In line 34 so (there are other very similar over), add
PHP:
 $renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_VisitorPanel';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_GpDonations';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_AddOn_XfShout';
  $renderers[] = 'LNBlog_WidgetRenderer';
As you update, save the changes. You should already have in place. You better also for the Mods GP Donations, TaigaChat, xfShout and LN Blog.

Salud2

Edit the file /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php.
In line 34 so (there are other very similar over), add
PHP:
 $renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_VisitorPanel';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_GpDonations';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_AddOn_XfShout';
  $renderers[] = 'LNBlog_WidgetRenderer';
As you update, save the changes. You should already have in place. You better also for the Mods GP Donations, TaigaChat, xfShout and LN Blog.

Salud2
Don't edit the original files! it's unnecessary and will be needed to be done on every update of this add-on!.

xfrocks was smart and he included a event for this (widget_framework_ready )
just "inject" your array there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom