• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Tag Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed this and experimented a bit and it seems to be working great, so many thanks for the release! I can see this becoming a highly used feature!

After having a read through the thread my top requests for development of this mod would be:

1. A pop up box with the member list auto complete.
2. Removing the duplicate alert when tagged, is this a tough workaround?
3. Capability to tag XF usergroups
4. Email alert options.

That's just a wish list though, this mod is amazing in itself already, so please keep up the great work :)

Just installed this and experimented a bit and it seems to be working great, so many thanks for the release! I can see this becoming a highly used feature!

After having a read through the thread my top requests for development of this mod would be:

1. A pop up box with the member list auto complete.
2. Removing the duplicate alert when tagged, is this a tough workaround?
3. Capability to tag XF usergroups
4. Email alert options.

That's just a wish list though, this mod is amazing in itself already, so please keep up the great work :)
I have 1 and 2 covered in 1.2, check it out: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-tag-me.386/. 3 and 4 are not likely to be implemented though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom