Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
This is really weird - i've noticed that the tag alerts have been showing up blank.

blanktags.webp

I haven't added any other new addons, only upgraded existing ones.

I disabled all addons except this and it still does it. Running Xenforo 1.2.2

Last edited:
This is really weird - i've noticed that the tag alerts have been showing up blank.

View attachment 59999

I haven't added any other new addons, only upgraded existing ones.

I disabled all addons except this and it still does it. Running Xenforo 1.2.2
Blank alert indicates problem with template or phrase. Please check for contents of template `alert_post_tag` and phrase `x_tagged_you_in_post_in_thread_y`. Try changing style / language to see if it works somewhere.

Blank alert indicates problem with template or phrase. Please check for contents of template `alert_post_tag` and phrase `x_tagged_you_in_post_in_thread_y`. Try changing style / language to see if it works somewhere.

Phrase x_tagged_you_in_post_in_thread_y is {name} tagged you in a post in the thread {title}, so that's ok.

Template alert_post_tag does not exist. I looked in the product xml for 2.0.1 and could not see it in there either.

Phrase x_tagged_you_in_post_in_thread_y is {name} tagged you in a post in the thread {title}, so that's ok.

Template alert_post_tag does not exist. I looked in the product xml for 2.0.1 and could not see it in there either.
Template "alert_post_tag" is a XenForo template. If you don't have that template then you have a bigger issue right there. Probably some add-on deleted that template?

When I tag the user in his own profile comment, the system turns it into @[<userID> User Name] ? Doesn't look right.
That's how it works now. But that should be rendered as link instead of the raw format. Can you test a few more time (status, profile post, comment etc.)?

That's how it works now. But that should be rendered as link instead of the raw format. Can you test a few more time (status, profile post, comment etc.)?
It works in posts; but not in user profile comments. Could you please fix it? Also breaks in status updates.

Please try v2.1.0b. Sorry for your problem.

You meant in the post? I don't think it's possible...
I installed the latest update 2.1.0b - and found two issues -

• Hitting enter does not complete the username tag. I've to use mouse to select the user.
  • In user profiles, the tag doesn't create a 'link' to the user profile.

I installed the latest update 2.1.0b - and found two issues -

• Hitting enter does not complete the username tag. I've to use mouse to select the user.
  • In user profiles, the tag doesn't create a 'link' to the user profile.
Me too.

@TheBigK, @time

Hitting enter does not complete the username tag. I've to use mouse to select the user.
In where does this happens? I have just tested and it seems to be working good.

Hitting enter does not complete the username tag. I've to use mouse to select the user.
This is the designed behavior. In [bd] Tag me v1.0 it uses link but that causes issue with other add-ons because the text is expect to be non-html. So in this version, it will render text only.

@TheBigK, @time

In where does this happens? I have just tested and it seems to be working good.

This is the designed behavior. In [bd] Tag me v1.0 it uses link but that causes issue with other add-ons because the text is expect to be non-html. So in this version, it will render text only.
Okay, it works fine in posts; but does not create a link in profile posts. I believe that's the intended behaviour.

Top Bottom