[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

@xfrocks, I have installed it and tested it. At the first time I checked the box to confirm permission for facebook before publish. And once I tried in the desktop, everytime we opt in (check the box Facebook) to share to fb, there is notification from Chrome browser that pop up blocked. However I think this is not good for user, as majority users will get pop up blocked, it is somewhat annoying. And then I decided to uncheck the facebook publish confirmation feature, and the pop up goes away, in desktop.

Right now I am testing again in mobile, I found that the pop up blocked notification on Chrome browser in my android phone appears always, even though the facebook publish confirmation left unchecked.

How to fix this? I mean, people will see pop up as annoying and most of them will get them blocked. This is little problem but could annoy user's experience. Thank you.

@xfrocks, I have installed it and tested it. At the first time I checked the box to confirm permission for facebook before publish. And once I tried in the desktop, everytime we opt in (check the box Facebook) to share to fb, there is notification from Chrome browser that pop up blocked. However I think this is not good for user, as majority users will get pop up blocked, it is somewhat annoying. And then I decided to uncheck the facebook publish confirmation feature, and the pop up goes away, in desktop.

Right now I am testing again in mobile, I found that the pop up blocked notification on Chrome browser in my android phone appears always, even though the facebook publish confirmation left unchecked.

How to fix this? I mean, people will see pop up as annoying and most of them will get them blocked. This is little problem but could annoy user's experience. Thank you.
any update on this xfrocks?

Hey man can sombody show me there screen cast so I can copy it.. cause I didnt get approved for groups or for publish actions.. heres what they said

Feedback From Your Last Submission (Today at 1:10pm)
Your screencast doesn't show how this permission is used in your app, and we weren't able to reproduce the permission on our end either. Please upload a new screencast and update your submission notes before you resubmit. Learn more about making and submitting a screencast.
Notes From Your Reviewer
Could you please resubmit the app and show the final published message on the user’s timeline in your screencast? Please make sure the app is not pre-filling in any way with text, URLs or hashtags. Thank you.

Hey man can sombody show me there screen cast so I can copy it.. cause I didnt get approved for groups or for publish actions.. heres what they said

Your screencast doesn't show how this permission is used in your app, and we weren't able to reproduce the permission on our end either. Please upload a new screencast and update your submission notes before you resubmit. Learn more about making and submitting a screencast.
Notes From Your Reviewer
Could you please resubmit the app and show the final published message on the user’s timeline in your screencast? Please make sure the app is not pre-filling in any way with text, URLs or hashtags. Thank you.
Yeah, i'm currently waiting to buy this till i can figure out just what they want.
no clue what they are asking for.

Notes From Your Reviewer
Thanks to @RoldanLT i've got the info!
screen cap these two things on your own forum
336b311c6e5b42088771808f11b12a5d.png

AND
14cbabc33fcc44db83ae8d80edcf5c70.png

Reading some of the past posts both here and on the devs site, i think they signed up new accounts to show this info.
the top pic is in a non-signed up account. the second should be of an account you can link to facebook but haven't as of yet... 80-ish % sure that's how you should do it.

Reactions: rdn
Somebody here encounter the same error I got from Facebook Auto Share?
bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You\u2019ve been blocked from using it.\n\nLearn more about blocks in the Help Center.","type":"OAuthException","code":368,"error_subcode":1390008,"fbtrace_id":"GQ20Ta1n\/TO"}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Facebook.php:119

@xfrocks Maybe we can limit contents being publish for a certain amount of time to avoid this.

Thanks!

i got denied, apparently i didn't show what they wanted.

for user_managed_groups they replied: Could you please be sure to show the user's list of managed groups fetched into the app?
for publish_actions they replied: Your screencast doesn't show how this permission is used in your app, and we weren't able to reproduce the permission on our end either. Please upload a new screencast and update your submission notes before you resubmit. Learn more about making and submitting a screencast.
for manage_pages they replied: Could you please be sure to show the user's list of managed pages fetched into the app?

No clue what they want to see, can i get some clarification. I showed everything i'm aware of that it can do, wtf am i missing?

they have that, what they are asking for is more to be shown in the screencast.
I dont know what more i could show, but without seeing a video of someone that was approved, i'm not going to be able to figure out what i'm missing.

would you be able to send me exactly the text and images you used so i can replicate them for my forum?
I know enough to get by (usually) with these addons but this has me stumped.

would you be able to send me exactly the text and images you used so i can replicate them for my forum?
I know enough to get by (usually) with these addons but this has me stumped.
I can't view it now.
Since they already accepted it.

i got further clarification, they couldn't replicate the "share to group" only to their own timeline.
i've setup a second account on the site with second facebook account, 1 just a joined group and the other is moderator in another group. no option to post to group.. what settings do i need to modify for users to be able to post to groups they are in?

Anyone know how to move the image to the top of the post and use the whole container then the post underneath?

I am starting to think the image on the left and the text on the right is starting to look dated.

Back
Top Bottom