• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Rotating Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks a lot for the offer. Really appreciated.

Does this add-on really "destroy" the expired advert entries, or just simply deactivate them and pull them back to the bench?

Is there any way to "passify" the adverts rather than having to "delete" them in order to take them away from public view?

Also a Duplicate Ad feature would be great. It would save the admin from having to copy and paste tons of stuff back and forth between template ad and the target ad pages etc.

does this use the standard ad template locations?
can you create custom locations?
can I use template conditionals to limit who is seeing them & where they are appearing?

thanks

Any possibility of hiding this for a select user group(S) such as admin/staff and premium members?
This has been suggested many times and I think I will add it to the next version.

Is there any way to "passify" the adverts rather than having to "delete" them in order to take them away from public view?
Currently not. Sorry.

Also a Duplicate Ad feature would be great. It would save the admin from having to copy and paste tons of stuff back and forth between template ad and the target ad pages etc.
This sounds good to me. Will add it to the todo list ;)

does this use the standard ad template locations?
can you create custom locations?
can I use template conditionals to limit who is seeing them & where they are appearing?

thanks
Yes, it use standard locations. You can also create custom locations. You can't use template conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom