Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download
Thanks for the new TLS IPN

the only other thing that would be needed is there new payment form which has recurring payments like this.

"Make this a Recurring (Monthly) Donation."

Donate payments.webp

xfrocks although you have not responded to my posts or email,
thanks for the update, it has also made the problems with "file health check" go away.

Thanks for listening

PayPal allows webmaster to generate a Donation button on its website: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/c...gration-guide/donation_buttons/#id08AAF0FJ0XW
Hi xfrocks, yes I have this button on our website, and it was in our old donation add-on on our forum.
But I do not know how to add it to your add-on.

I noticed that the payments with our old button was not charging tax with the donations. and with your add-on as it is now, is charging tax as it is now?

so an option for the new button would be great.

Thanks

Hi xfrocks, yes I have this button on our website, and it was in our old donation add-on on our forum.
But I do not know how to add it to your add-on.

Thanks
Just generate the button on PayPal website and put the html on your site (with a widget or similar). No need to add it into this add-on. They are completely independent.

Just generate the button on PayPal website and put the html on your site (with a widget or similar). No need to add it into this add-on. They are completely independent.
I'm using your add-on with
[AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager 1.0.5
Not sure how this would be done within it?

I noticed that the payments with our old button was not charging tax with the donations. and with your add-on as it is now, is charging tax as it is now?

so an option for the new button would be great.

Thanks

Hi xfrocks,

Here is the code, just not sure where it goes on the [bd] Paygates

Value = Donation forum

upload_2016-4-24_7-30-10-png.133056

@xfrocks This add-on will simply add extra paygates right? I mean, is it possible to keep the built-in PayPal (or add-on's shipped if exists) while having one or some other extra paygates enabled? I plan to add the extra BitPay for Bitcoin, but I want to keep PayPal as well.

@xfrocks Does
[bd] Paygates 1.5.2 support "recurring donations" in PayPal.

It uses subscriptions for the recurring payments. I'm not sure recurring donations are supported by Paygates though.

we are a IRC 501(c)(7) not for profit
and would like recurring payments for donations

Last edited:
Hi xfrocks,

I'm using [AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Paid] 1.0.5
the "recurring payments" does not work when the donation box is checked.

can you upgrade [bd] Paygates so that the "recurring payments" works with PayPal when the donation box is checked.

I checked with PayPal and PayPal does except recurring payments for donations.

upload_2016-4-27_9-39-48.webp

also for anyone who wanted to know;

Small social club organizations (for example, a softball league) fall under Section 501(c)(7) of the Internal Revenue Code. 501(c)(7) organizations include social and recreation clubs, organized for pleasure, recreation, College fraternities and sororities, Country clubs, Amateur hunting, fishing, tennis, swimming and other sport clubs, Hobby clubs, Yacht clubs, Clubs forums, and other similar nonprofitable purposes. If a social clubs chooses to be recognized officially as a tax exempt entity, they must file Form 1024 (Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(a)). However, filing this 1024 application is not required- it is optional.

Anyone having an issue with user upgrades not applying (payments go through) and issues with ad donate addon not showing donations and such? this is becoming a huge headache :/

So for some reason I have had this issue for sometime now. All User Upgrades and Donations (AD Donation Manager) do not get applied on XF even though the payments get accepted right away and no errors in my backend.

I did a test with a clean forum and without paygates there is no issue with the user upgrades. Couldn't test AD as it is dependent on this addon.

I really need to get this sorted out.

@xfrocks What about adding more currencies to the admin panel? I need to modify the codes to fit my Stripe API's currency, and this is really a mess.

FYI I really need the support of HKD and TWD.

Well, it's free add-on. And more over, it's an open source software. Support was never meant to be guaranteed (afaik).

Not sure about the policy of his Webmaster badge thingy in his forum though.

Not sure about the policy of his Webmaster badge thingy in his forum though.

What do you mean by that?

I'm also using the [ad] Donation Manager and would like to be able to accept PSC. I'm even willing to pay for custom development to get this done, but there's little to no info on how to approach this.

Top Bottom