[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Hi everyone! I'm having a problem removing medals from a user. Could someone help me how to do it? Thanks!

Heya mister @xfrocks
I'm wondering i heard really months ago users were collecting money to pay for that medal feature to let users to chose the medals they want to display, but you weren't around, are there any plans for it still?

Because that would be one really nice feature, letting users to organize their medals that are displayed on their thread postbit/etc making such collections!

Last edited:
Heya mister @xfrocks
I'm wondering i heard really months ago users were collecting money to pay for that medal feature to let users to chose the medals they want to display, but you weren't around, are there any plans for it still?

Because that would be one really nice feature, letting users to organize their medals that are displayed on their thread postbit/etc making such collections!
The feature has been implemented. It will be released soon :)

Hi @xfrocks , with the medals listing on the help page, can you add so we can put a text description on the side? seems to be missing here, just a sidebar link.

Capture.webp

Hmm, what do you mean? The link shows up fine as in your screenshot?
I mean that if you look on the left hand side you have the links. On the right hand side is a text description for what each link is. The medals is missing from between cookie usage and the terms. Using the new 1.4 help page manager you input those descriptions there in addition to the link to the help page itself.

I mean that if you look on the left hand side you have the links. On the right hand side is a text description for what each link is. The medals is missing from between cookie usage and the terms. Using the new 1.4 help page manager you input those descriptions there in addition to the link to the help page itself.
I have added text to the help index page. Please try upgrading to the latest version ;)

Could you create an option where users can request a medal, then we can accept/deny via ACP? Also, are you supposed to get an alert when you're rewarded with a medal, because in 1.4 you don't get one.

Last edited:
Could you create an option where users can request a medal, then we can accept/deny via ACP? Also, are you supposed to get an alert when you're rewarded with a medal, because in 1.4 you don't get one.
Alert should be sent, but if you award yourself, you won't get alerted. Have you tested with another user?

Regarding user request a medal, I may add that in the future.

Alert should be sent, but if you award yourself, you won't get alerted. Have you tested with another user?

Regarding user request a medal, I may add that in the future.

I should have thought about it not alerting you when you award yourself. Also, it'd be easier to manage when there's a request feature. :)

Back
Top Bottom