• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Banking

xfrocks

Now uploaded to the RM: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-banking.536/

[bd] Banking
Please note: This addon ONLY WORKS with XenForo 1.0.1 and later (supports 1.1 beta 2).

[FEATURES]
1. Bonus fully integrated with posting thread, posting reply, liking, unliking, uploading attachment, downloading attachment
2. Easy to manage options in AdminCP. Please note that appearance configurations are setup as Style Properties so you may need to check that section before asking. To manage users' money and see history, head over to Tools > [bd] Banking
3. Importer integration: keep members' money from your vBulletin installation. Currently supports: vBCredits I, vBCredits II, kBank
4. Auto routing (default is "bank" but you can change to whatever you want)
5. Bonus for attachment upload and download, uploader can set price for each attachment!

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
2. Import the addon
3. Configure options in Home > Options > [bd] Banking

Have a nice day everybody ;)

Attachments

IMPORTANT: Incompatible with XenForo 1.1 beta. And because that version is beta, it is not officially supported. If you want to use this add-on with 1.1 beta, please do a manually edit

File: library/bdBank/Model/Attachment.php
Search for
PHP:
public function prepareAttachmentConditions(array $conditions, array &$fetchOptions) {
Replace with
PHP:
public function prepareAttachmentConditions(array $conditions, array $fetchOptions) {

Screenshots for 1.0

Options page
options.webp

Importer (initial)
importer_before.webp
Importer (after importing users, the new steps depends on users)
importer_after.webp

XenForo Index page
index.webp
Transactions History page
history.webp

Transfer page
transfer.webp
There always be a confirmation page...
transfer-confirm.webp

psssssttsst..... the references to vBulletin in the OP should be changed to XenForo. :)

What, exactly, is the bonus/currency used for? Since we don't have xfCredits, or bank yet?

Nice mod!!

Just a suggestion, but could this be modified to extend the trophy points system? Trophy points could easily be renamed to 'money', 'credits' or whatever so tying in with the existing 'points' system makes a lot more sense to me.

Would you display their trophies in the Banking section as well ?
Nice mod!!

Just a suggestion, but could this be modified to extend the trophy points system? Trophy points could easily be renamed to 'money', 'credits' or whatever so tying in with the existing 'points' system makes a lot more sense to me.

The addon is coded with modifiable data field in mind so it's possible to switch to trophy points. But it's... different, don't you think? It would be more appropriate to award trophies (and trophy points) after sending an amount or receiving an amount, etc? :)

Not trophy points. Just display the Points. Or a picture of the Trophies themselves.
As a user, I guess I want all my "Points" systems in one place. I dont want Trophies in One Location and Bank in another.

Not trophy points. Just display the Points. Or a picture of the Trophies themselves.
As a user, I guess I want all my "Points" systems in one place. I dont want Trophies in One Location and Bank in another.
Hmm, in my view, trophy points are something you can show to others and tell them how active you are in a forum (it should increase only as time goes by). While with money, you can earn it and you can spend it, to purchase special permissions or something like that. What do you think?

Hmm, in my view, trophy points are something you can show to others and tell them how active you are in a forum (it should increase only as time goes by). While with money, you can earn it and you can spend it, to purchase special permissions or something like that. What do you think?

Yep I agree with that!

But how about maybe being able to buy trophy points using bank points?
Also shouldn't it be possible get bank ponts based on:
- number of thank yous you got
- number of followers
- number of posts you made
- number of threads you made

Yep I agree with that!

But how about maybe being able to buy trophy points using bank points?
Also shouldn't it be possible get bank ponts based on:
- number of thank yous you got
- number of followers
- number of posts you made
- number of threads you made
That's some really good ideas here ;)

Top Bottom