BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
@Carla Birch
So about your skin that loads the other js, try to use the option "Comparaison tool - Move event load" and set it on "Load in the header" to see if it works. If it doesn't, this would require further investigation to check what is wrong about these two scripts. But another way would be to get rid of the js cookie script, since XenForo has its own JavaScript functions to set/unset cookies. So may be you should check this with Audentio. To see an example, see this js (only code related to cookies management).

@cclaerhout I wish I could say it's working but it's still not. Again, bimg works just fine. I can use [bimg=fleft]620[/bimg] and it works great but when I use this: [bimg=diff-v]620|621[/bimg] I get this:

Image 28.gif

Yup. I just reuploaded and upgraded and reimported the bbcodes and tried this: [bimg=720|diff-v]620|621[/bimg]

and I get this:

Image 31.gif

@russoroni
As said by pm, the renderer gives the correction information to the template, which means you've modified the template, or as you told me, someone did for you.
Next time, thank you to tell me this before, that would avoid to waste time.

When I went to preview my post, to test some of the BBcodes, there was an error and it wouldn't preview. Any else found this to be an issue?

When I went to preview my post, to test some of the BBcodes, there was an error and it wouldn't preview. Any else found this to be an issue?
I hope when you're ill and go to the hospital, you tell a little more to your doctor, otherwise I feel sorry for him :D Which Bb Code ? If your reclick on the preview button does it work (if yes, this issue should be fixed in the next XenForo release)? If no, do you have an error in your browser console?

No example & output links like http://xenforo.com/community/help/bb-codes ?

Demo is not working, and examples are on images. :(
No, there are some examples that can be display in the Bb Codes manual. If you want to test this addon, use your dev board. If you don't have a dev board, install one. If you don't want to do that, don't use this addon. The least an administrator should do is to test first an addon on his dev board, then install it on his public board. That's why I generaly don't reply to the question: "Does it work with XenForo x.x.x ?".

I hope when you're ill and go to the hospital, you tell a little more to your doctor, otherwise I feel sorry for him :D Which Bb Code ? If your reclick on the preview button does it work (if yes, this issue should be fixed in the next XenForo release)? If no, do you have an error in your browser console?

Yeah very sorry about that. I re-read that and scratched my head myself. o_O Sorry! At any rate, I was able to fix the issue. Apparently I had an old and newer version both working at the same time of the download, so they were conflicting. Whoops! Thanks anyway for your help.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me which file I have to edit to edit this portion of the BBcode Editor?
adv07-png.50202

http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/adv07-png.50202/

I would like to edit the Latex Help page, but there are so many js files and
had no luck browsing through many of them.

If I find which file is associated with this, I could probably make simple changes to it (even though I have no experience with Javascript.)

I would love to add a new tab instead, but would that be in the same file (the one file I need to find to make any edits to begin with)?

Last edited:
Would anyone be kind enough to tell me which file I have to edit to edit this portion of the BBcode Editor?
adv07-png.50202

http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/adv07-png.50202/

I would like to edit the Latex Help page, but there are so many js files and
had no luck browsing through many of them.

If I find which file is associated with this, I could probably make simple changes to it (even though I have no experience with Javascript.)

I would love to add a new tab instead, but would that be in the same file (the one file I need to find to make any edits to begin with)?
Quick reply: you don't have to change any js file. All is set in a template: "quattro_dialog_bbm_adv_latex". To control JavaScript, you don't need to edit any JS file, you just need to change some class name of some elements. There's a manual to do that. Check the FAQ of the TinyMCE Quattro addon - section "III) The "Template return" - template variables & classes".

Hi @cclaerhout ,

Been getting the following DB error recently:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pgweb/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/WebsiteWidth/DataWriter/User/WidthOption.php:16) - deferred.php:26
Generated By: Unknown Account, 59 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/pgweb/pub...', 26, Array)
#1 /home/pgweb/public_html/forums/deferred.php(26): header('Content-Type: a...')
#2 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "http://www.precursorgames.com/forums/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(57) "/forums/index.php?members/ninty-jazz.2154/recent-activity"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }

Any ideas? Or is this another addon (website width but I see you created that one too :) ).

Last edited:
Is there a good reason to have this and the standard Bbcodes & Buttons manager installed? I can't seem to get the [bimg] tags to work, and I'm wondering if they are conflicting.

@DaiAku
That's for another addon (ref). I'm not sure why and when the problem occured ; might be because of the closing php tag. It has been removed on the github distrib (src). If you still have the problem, send a message in the proper addon thread.

@kella
Both addons are compatible. Be sure to have imported the bimg bbcode.

@DaiAku
That's for another addon (ref). I'm not sure why and when the problem occured ; might be because of the closing php tag. It has been removed on the github distrib (src). If you still have the problem, send a message in the proper addon thread.
Thanks - updated to version 1.2. Ill see if the error comes up again. I never would have gone to the links you posted as this site still has version 1.1.

Last edited:
Accordion blocks do not resize and protrude past borders when browser windows aren't maximized, are there anyways to change this?

Attachments

• accordion.webp
    accordion.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom