BB Code Manager: BB Code XML Repository

Thanks so much KK - ok, just checking in case it came about and I missed it. :)
Well if (when) he gets this, trust me he saved us a pain because I have been looking through and trying myself from the examples at moxiecode and I almost had a meltdown failing at it myself. I can make new things show up in the editor though I wouldn't call them buttons or features :) This would be great to have for sure. After he pulls this off...he should put a donations button on his OP in the bbcode manager thread so we can donate:)

PS if you get this working...please make the bbcode buttons register as a submenu item of a menu button to keep the editor from getting crowded if you can(people who tons of bbcodes need this. http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/tryit/menu_button.php

Hey EQ :) Oh believe me I'm not complaining, I remain very grateful for the Flash and Spoiler BBCodes and I know he's the only reason I've got them - I'm only checking, not nagging.

Hey EQ :) Oh believe me I'm not complaining, I remain very grateful for the ...
Ohh of course , I'm sorry if I unintentionally made it seem as though that is what you implied. I already know that is not your type of mantra:) And nagging ..BAH.. nagging is only relative to the person hearing it. For you to be a nag, I would have to be self centered and ignore the point of what you were saying. I really was just making a jump off of where you left off and letting it be known that I tried ( me trying isn't really saying much though ) and tinymce hates me :) and that if he gets this to work as " insert image" and it is applied to the bbcode as a button in the editor he deserves a friggin cookie. Manually creating it proved difficult.

I hate tinymce as much as it hates me. :D It's a very weird combo -- one half of the posting process is futuristic, and the other half is in the stone age.

I hate tinymce as much as it hates me. :D It's a very weird combo -- one half of the posting process is futuristic, and the other half is in the stone age.
...very weird combo -- one half futuristic, and the other half is in the stone age.
and in response EQ said:
"That's the story of my life"
sorry i really like manipulating the quotes :)

...no but really I wish Tmce liked me more too, if it would just open up to me I would make it so incredibly happy... Alas I beg in parting "Tis not my Time, tis just not the time of mine, it is just another one that got away"

I can try really quick and let you know if I can do it

gimme 5 mins...

this is not going to be simple

For some reason when using the table code I get a load of <br> tags inserted above the table.

edit: problem was code all needs to be on 1 line

Top Bottom