Barefooting

Once I have another 50 mood icons designed I'll show you a preview amongst you'll see the barefoot icon. :) 300 or so more moods to design. *Sighs* this will be trying for the following couple of weeks.

Ok, I've a question.. how in the world do you guys and gals draw on your feet.. I'm so ticklish that I am not sure I could handle it!

Jamie

s I used to live in Townsville for 10 years, and I kid you not when I say we used to walk along the river and would have to stop for the Taipan that would come across the path from one garden to another. If you know about a Taipan, you know they chase you, regardless of whether you threaten them... they are an aggressive snake and did on the occasion need to run faster than the snake that will kill you quickly... especially considering they also don't bite and leave, they keep biting until you stop moving.

Northern Territory is pretty adventurous to say the least, and not even aboriginals walk around bare foot due to the heat of the roads, sand and well... heat in general. Hot or cold... not much of australia your going to walk a long distance bare foot though.
I do have to concur... when the weather is within the changeover periods, and one can walk bare foot without being burnt or frozen, it is really quite comforting and I do take the odd opportunity if just briefly needing milk or such to go bare foot. I wouldn't do bare foot though if going to a major shopping center or such. Beach is good, providing again... the heat problem isn't to bad on that specific day.

I'd deffo wear shoes in Oz:)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope you didn't eat that afterwards
sick.gif

Top Bottom