Back To The Top

Back To The Top 1.0.3b

No permission to download
Actually when add on turned off, still get it. Perhaps not this add on. Confirmed, it is happening with the add on, if i scroll slowly down to genrate the button to come on, it flashes the screen. Any ideas?

Actually when add on turned off, still get it. Perhaps not this add on. Confirmed, it is happening with the add on, if i scroll slowly down to genrate the button to come on, it flashes the screen. Any ideas?
No idea, no one else is having this problem.

I've tried visited your site, and it's not doing what you say it is, so I suggest the issue is on your end.

I added a cool fade effect when hovering over button if anyone is interested. Just paste the /*transition*/ portion at the bottom of the #top - link in the CSS.

Code:
#top-link {
        display:none;
        position: fixed;
        bottom: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_bottom}px;
        right: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_right}px;
        cursor: pointer;
        outline: none;
        padding: 3px 5px;
        height: 65px;
    width: 55px;
        font-size: 1em;
        font-family: '{$xenOptions.back_to_top_font}', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        text-decoration: none;
        background: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_background}; opacity: 0.75;
        color: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_color} !important;
        z-index:1;
        box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #888;
        border-radius: 2px;

/* transition */
    -webkit-transition: 1s;
    -moz-transition: 1s;
    transition: 1s;
}

I added a cool fade effect when hovering over button if anyone is interested. Just paste the /*transition*/ portion at the bottom of the #top - link in the CSS.

Code:
#top-link {
        display:none;
        position: fixed;
        bottom: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_bottom}px;
        right: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_right}px;
        cursor: pointer;
        outline: none;
        padding: 3px 5px;
        height: 65px;
    width: 55px;
        font-size: 1em;
        font-family: '{$xenOptions.back_to_top_font}', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        text-decoration: none;
        background: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_background}; opacity: 0.75;
        color: {$xenOptions.back_to_top_color} !important;
        z-index:1;
        box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #888;
        border-radius: 2px;

/* transition */
    -webkit-transition: 1s;
    -moz-transition: 1s;
    transition: 1s;
}
Which is what I told you to add back here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/back-to-the-top.29568/page-7#post-647855 when you asked how to do it.

Confirmed. This add on causes the screen flicker http://xenforo.com/community/threads/screen-flicker-on-scroll.62022/#post-658187 - any thought on the issue? It's solely in Safari.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Are you sure it's not the changes you have made to it (transition)? No one else has reported this, and I don't get it on my site. What happens when you browse my site?

I've just tried on the wife's MAC, and I don't get any screen flicker in Safari.

I took out the fade effect, still flickers. Also installed and reinstalled. All my changes in the CSS remain untouched, how does the CSS remain the same after a fresh uninstall/ install? I was going to try it with no modifications to your original code.

What happens in your browser when you scroll on my site?

Z22se.co.uk

See if you get it on there

Top Bottom