Resource icon

Automatic URL Aliases - Automatic URL conversion 1.2.3

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Getting this error:

"Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Template\Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1311"

This shows a message in the browser and now I can't access the thread where I posted this.

Firstly disable it. What is your full bbcode and text. It's seem that XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() cannot convert your texts to string due to some errors.

Spoiler? If yes here is the XML code:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<bbcode>
  <tag>spoiler</tag>
  <title>Spoiler</title>
  <description>Hides text with a spoiler button.</description>
  <replacement>
    <begin><![CDATA[]]></begin>
    <end><![CDATA[]]></end>
  </replacement>
  <phpcallback>
    <class>KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Default</class>
    <method>parseTagSpoiler</method>
  </phpcallback>
  <example><![CDATA[[SPOILER=Click Me]This is hidden text.[/SPOILER]]]></example>
  <active>1</active>
  <requiresOption>0</requiresOption>
  <advancedOptions>0</advancedOptions>
  <numberOfOptions>0</numberOfOptions>
  <regex></regex>
  <trimLeadingLinesAfter>0</trimLeadingLinesAfter>
  <plainCallback>0</plainCallback>
  <plainChildren>0</plainChildren>
  <stopSmilies>0</stopSmilies>
  <stopLineBreakConversion>0</stopLineBreakConversion>
</bbcode>

So maybe we must have a look at: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Default::parseTagSpoiler

sonnb, I sent you a PC, please have a look at let me know if there is a workaround.

Thanks

ragtek any solution, I get the error if I have a link inside any BBCode, if I wrap it in BBCode, it works fine.

Please help.

ragtek any solution, I get the error if I have a link inside any BBCode, if I wrap it in BBCode, it works fine.

Please help.
i've tested it with the standard xenforo codes and it's working fine
dem.webp

I know, the issue arises when I use Custom BBCode Manager by KingKovifor and this together.

The links had to be posted like this: [bbcode]link [/bbcode]
And not like this: [bbcode]link[/bbcode]

The space was needed. o_O

There is one thing ragtek, if an user links a big file, say 100 MB, it will take forever to load the page.
Even though the URL helper has a 10 second timeout, it won't stop before the file has been downloaded.
I know the HTTP client helper uses cURL but perhaps checking if the link is a file before trying to grab the title would be a better option?

I had to disable to addon for now as users were having issues loading pages that had a big file linked in them.

Top Bottom