******* - Auto Link Replacer [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Auto Link Replacer with a new update entry:

18/06/2013: Version 1.6.0

- Added auto links importer from XML & exporter to XML.
- Fixed bug on auto link target & state.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Having the following error here:

Fatal error: Call to a member function __toString() on a non-object in /home2/danielsp/public_html/promoforum.com.br/library/*******/AutoLink/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php on line 19

I still got this error even after the update. Could you chekc it?

Thanks

Version 1.6.1

- Fixed error on toString function.
- Minor bug fixes.

I purchased the non branding , but every time I update this, I have to find and remove this (which I'm unclear how to do it again?). Is there a way to not have to do this manually every time? Thanks :)

I purchased the non branding , but every time I update this, I have to find and remove this (which I'm unclear how to do it again?). Is there a way to not have to do this manually every time? Thanks :)

Hi,

We updated your domain as non-branding. Please try to upgrade again, branding notice will automatically disappear.

Regards,

02/07/2013: Version 1.6.2

- Fixed bug on js folder.
- Fixed bug on click counter function.
- Fixed 406 bad gateway error.
- Added display order for auto link.
- Minor bug fixes.

Will this plugin conflict with Skimlinks or Viglink if you set up "ebay" to be replaced with a link to eBay.com? Will it screw up the rewrites from those services?

There is a serious bug in this add-on. The no-follow option outputs "rel=nofolow", when it really should be "rel=nofollow". This makes the nofollow option useless.

This is critical for anyone who doesn't enjoy being punished by Google.

After discovering the "rel=nofolow" bug I replaced this string in "AutoLink.php" and uploaded the file, but the links remained with the same problem.

Desperately I deleted all of my previous links from "Options => ******* - Auto Link Replacer", but they still showed up in each post.

My last option was to de-activate the add-on.

Any support on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using XenForo 1.3.5.

hmm, i have all my links following. I didn't think google penalized us for providing "good" links? I use this addon for clients that want my site to direct traffic and spiders to them. We are what I call "one big family".

18/09/2013: Version 1.6.3

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom