• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting my appreciation for this theme (y)

Also unless I have made a custom edit that conflicts I would like to see Header drop down menues to be supported in a future release.

This has been addressed in the latest version - 1.0.4.9. Please get latest.

Note: Forgot to mention that this is actually now configurable through the style properties. If you want to disable the hover pop-ups you now can using the "Show Main Tabs Popup Link"

Some extra feedback if I may

When I add a home tab that stays highlighted it has part of an image missing, screenshot normall discribes it better.
Screen Shot 2011-10-02 at 9.03.22 PM.webp

I did also notice that @imagePath/xenforo/gradients/user-bar-hover.png in navigation.css does not exist as an image.

Some extra feedback if I may

When I add a home tab that stays highlighted it has part of an image missing, screenshot normall discribes it better.
View attachment 19386

I did also notice that @imagePath/xenforo/gradients/user-bar-hover.png in navigation.css does not exist as an image.

Fixed. Please get the latest version - 1.0.4.10.

Note: I was not able to reproduce the issue with the missing image. Please send me a pm with more info/screenshot. Make sure you are not having an issue with your browser cache.

This has been addressed in the latest version. Unread alerts now are based on the theme color. Aurora - Red, Aurora Blue - Blue. Please get latest - 1.0.4.10.

I updated my Blue theme, to 1.0.4.10, and have no lost my home tab. Completely. It is still there for the Red (which hasn't been updated). Not sure if I have done something wrong or not, I have never had an issue updating before.

**Edit

And by home tab, I am using EWR Portal. I should have mentioned that in the beginning. Is there possibly a place where I missed allowing it. Also, I do not see the drop down boxes on the navigation bar.

I updated my Blue theme, to 1.0.4.10, and have no lost my home tab. Completely. It is still there for the Red (which hasn't been updated). Not sure if I have done something wrong or not, I have never had an issue updating before.

**Edit

And by home tab, I am using EWR Portal. I should have mentioned that in the beginning. Is there possibly a place where I missed allowing it. Also, I do not see the drop down boxes on the navigation bar.
I just installed the latest version of this style and the same has happened to me also, but I'm not using the portal addon.

**Edit

I just installed the latest version of this style and the same has happened to me also, but I'm not using the portal addon.

Looking into it ...

**Edit

Can you guys download latest (I updated the file of the 1.0.4.10 version) and let me know if you still have issues? 10x!

Note: Forgot to mention that this is actually now configurable through the style properties. If you want to disable the hover pop-ups you now can using the "Show Main Tabs Popup Link"

Updated again, "Home" now shows correctly. I cannot find where to add the option to show the drop down though....

Updated again, "Home" now shows correctly. I cannot find where to add the option to show the drop down though....

example.jpg

Why is my site showing a white-based page after I set Aurora Blue Fluid as my default style? Any and all help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Why is my site showing a white-based page after I set Aurora Blue Fluid as my default style? Any and all help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Please review the Install Instructions. Looking @ the errors/files not found I would assume that you have not uploaded the update correctly. 10x.

Akrion, are you still working on a Green version of this skin? If not, how would I go about changing the navbar colour to green? or would that require editing the PSD?

May sound a little stupid but where do I find the style element to change the font size of thread and node title?

d8f4b6a758.png

My users love the theme but find the fonts and text size bit hard to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom