Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Can someone please share how to upgrade the theme correctly ?

1- Upload and replace the whole aurora directory inside styles.
2- Import styles and overwrite the old ones.

Is that it ?
Or it has to be in a different way ?

Thanks.

Can someone please share how to upgrade the theme correctly ?

1- Upload and replace the whole aurora directory inside styles.
2- Import styles and overwrite the old ones.

Is that it ?
Or it has to be in a different way ?

Thanks.

That's pretty much it but remember all your custom template changes will be overwritten with default ones. Unless you're using TMS, then you'll have to do it slightly differently.

Guys.

Can someone lend please lend me a hand? I really need to add a banner to the top of the style, on the right of the main logo. Can someone please show me how to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Guys.

Can someone lend please lend me a hand? I really need to add a banner to the top of the style, on the right of the main logo. Can someone please show me how to do this?

Thanks for your help.

I would love to know the answer to this, as per my post on page 6:

I would like to add Social Media links to this area, highlighted in red (i.e. links to our Facebook fan page, Twitter, Google+, Steam group, etc.):

View attachment 29664

I realise it's probably a simple div in a template somewhere, but I'm far from an expert on this sort of thing!

Can anyone help?

Thanks. :)

Hi guys.
I need to have some banner ad code placed in some areas of this style. If someone knows CSS and how to modify this theme well, I'm willing to pay to have this done correctly.

Please contact me.
Thanks.

I've realized that the notification pop ups don't come up with Aurora like they used to with my other themes and the default xenForo theme. Anytime you had an alert or an unread conversation a message would appear at the bottom left of the screen. For some reason that does not happen with Aurora, wondering if there is a fix for it or mine is simply bugged.

I've realized that the notification pop ups don't come up with Aurora like they used to with my other themes and the default xenForo theme. Anytime you had an alert or an unread conversation a message would appear at the bottom left of the screen. For some reason that does not happen with Aurora, wondering if there is a fix for it or mine is simply bugged.

i would love this feature too please!

How exactly can i set the "header_cafe" with different kind of images for each of my categories? i know im suppose to go aurora.css but how do i point each image to its specific category?? can someone show me an example please.

On a mac, you can right-click on an image and "copy image URL". I then paste into the browser and it shows you the location of the image. Maybe the pc has a similar feature.

On a mac, you can right-click on an image and "copy image URL". I then paste into the browser and it shows you the location of the image. Maybe the pc has a similar feature.
Yes I understand. My problem is I am somewhat graphically challenged :rolleyes: and it would be easier with a PSD. I will muddle with it and see what I can do. ;)

How can I fix this? It's just doing it for me, site owner. Everyone else is fine.
Long space after name in forum post.
aurora.webp

Top Bottom