AntiSpam by CleanTalk

AntiSpam by CleanTalk 2.9

No permission to download
Just opened a ticket on your support I had 1.2 I'll go ahead unistall and reinstall an older verison or just disable it completely till you can fix it

I have tried updating even from the legacy and still nothing, it doesnt show up in my addons dashboard to Upgrade - but i see it in Legacy and cant even Uninstall it. Really need this working, what can i do?

This app is causing issues with my media transcoding
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: main(): Failed opening required '/src/addons/CleanTalk/Cleantalk.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') src/addons/CleanTalk/XF/Spam/Checker/CleanTalkContent.php:4
Generated by: Converse Hoe Dec 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(0) ""
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I have tried updating even from the legacy and still nothing, it doesnt show up in my addons dashboard to Upgrade - but i see it in Legacy and cant even Uninstall it. Really need this working, what can i do?

Hello.

Please, copy-paste your question in our private Ticket System:
https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open

It would be great if you send us error logs as well to know what is happening.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: main(): Failed opening required '/src/addons/CleanTalk/Cleantalk.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') src/addons/CleanTalk/XF/Spam/Checker/CleanTalkContent.php:4
Stack trace
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(0) ""
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello.

We will revise the code of the plugin and fix it as soon as we can.
Please, give us 1-2 working days.

Best regards.

Hello.

We will revise the code of the plugin and fix it as soon as we can.
Please, give us 1-2 working days.

Best regards.
I sent you a message I'm giving up on this plugin I just want to know if I can get a refund if not It not a huge loss but sorry it's issue after issue with this

Code:
Stack trace
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(0) ""
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Hello,

Which version are you trying to install? This issue happens in some cases in the previous versions. In the latest version everything should be ok. If not, could you please send us your environment (php version, web server and etc).

Thank you very much.

Sounds good, i build software of sorts myself and playing games with someone from PK. I'll provide very honest feedback, rather than the spur of the moment. I'll report back in 7 days after the trial and fully understand purchasing.

@CleanTalk Team , your product works! Nothing I could do prior would stop the issues I had. Here is proof for others to see!

1531378964099.webp
1531379130020.webp

I used an anti country block, honeypots, xenforos options such as stopspam and different captchas; this works! 5 Stars. Don't know why others gave you such a hard time!

This person has been keeping me busy! Thanks, will subscribe and other's should also!

Top Bottom