[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.7

No permission to download
Any way to move the user notes from the user file to also show on the profile?
It would require some additional coding but I am trying to stay away from duplicating what appears on the profile and user file. With all the information display on both, I think it would be too much to mix.

Got another suggestion!

How about implementing the (Mass) alert & message feature in the moderator panel?
So you can sent out alerts and messages right away from the Mod Panel (with the correct permissions of course).

Right now I need to use this custom addon that gives the user access to the AdminCP and can only visit the url that redirects you to the mass alert & message feature.

It’d be great if this could be done in one place, so a higher rank moderator can sent out alerts or messages if needed, instead that they need special permissions to access the AdminCP, and use a specific link to access that part.

What do you think about this @AndrewSimm ?

Got another suggestion!

How about implementing the (Mass) alert & message feature in the moderator panel?
So you can sent out alerts and messages right away from the Mod Panel (with the correct permissions of course).

Right now I need to use this custom addon that gives the user access to the AdminCP and can only visit the url that redirects you to the mass alert & message feature.

It’d be great if this could be done in one place, so a higher rank moderator can sent out alerts or messages if needed, instead that they need special permissions to access the AdminCP, and use a specific link to access that part.

What do you think about this @AndrewSimm ?
My focus is going to be on features used to moderate and manage users. After I complete those features then I will make the decision on whether to expand to other options in the admin panel.

AndrewSimm updated [Andrew] Moderator Panel with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.1

FIXED: Deleting user notes now redirects back to the user notes tab
ADDED: Pagination on most warned users
ADDED: Pagination on most reported users
ADDED: Pagination on most ignored users
ADDED: Avatar and member info hover card on most warned users list
ADDED: Avatar and member info hover card on most reported users list
ADDED: Avatar and member info hover card on most ignored users list

Read the rest of this update entry...

Minor update that I wanted to push out before moving my dev environment to my new computer. The next update will more code cleanup and a few minor updates.

While translating, I came along this very small glitch (this prevents the correct translated phrase to be shown):

Template: andrew_moderatorpanel_mostwarnedusers_view
<th class="dataList-cell">{{ phrase('Warnings') }}</th>

Should be lower case ;)

Excellent add-on!!! (y)(y)(y) A question please because I don't yet have my xenforo forum but it is imminent. I would like to know if this extension can be instantly translated into French (with my full French forum translation file "XF 2.2 FRENCH translation 2.2.0"). Or we need a specific translation file for this add-on? Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom