Implemented Allow users to change thread title x-seconds after posting thread

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm pretty sure Kier/Mike officially stated it was something they overlooked? I believe it's being readded.
I find it odd that you can edit a post indefinitely without anyone knowing.
And 4 seconds after you post something and you want to tweak the title ... you can't.

Sorry to tell you this, but the it's coming is from Jul 30, 2010
I do not think it's coming, I think it's been forgotten

Still a suggestion thread though right ?

I know many dont need or want guest permissions but it is something that I do need, I am getting frustrated with setting guest permissions that do nothing at all and would much prefer the permissions not to be present in Unregistered / Unconfirmed if they do nothing.
/frustration

Wow, ugh.

This is one of those feature requests that makes me do a double-take, and check my test install to see if it's actually true. My forum's original software let users edit their thread titles...in 2001. It's not at all practical for moderators to be asked to manage thread title change requests for a large, active board. XenForo really needs this as a core feature.

Wow, ugh.

This is one of those feature requests that makes me do a double-take, and check my test install to see if it's actually true. My forum's original software let users edit their thread titles...in 2001. It's not at all practical for moderators to be asked to manage thread title change requests for a large, active board. XenForo really needs this as a core feature.
Don't worry, it says that it's coming: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-seconds-after-posting-thread.3771/#post-6385

Top Bottom